• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bernard Lim Marries Siambu after Divorcing SPG!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bernard Lim and Pim Suvarnakuta: Overcoming differences to get married​

20230208173024142f87c775-9aa5-44a4-8600-c98a375efda0_0.jpg

Former radio DJ and nightlife head honcho Bernard Lim married his Thai wife Pim Suvarnakuta in 2019. ST PHOTO: MARK CHEONG
eddino_abdul_hadi.png

Eddino Abdul Hadi
Music Correspondent
UPDATED

11 FEB 2023 AT 11:32 AM SGT

FacebookTwitter

SINGAPORE – He is Singaporean, she is Thai. He is a Catholic and she a Buddhist. This is his second marriage and her first.
Before Mr Bernard Lim, 55, director of advocacy and communications at social service agency Dementia Singapore, married Ms Pim Suvarnakuta in 2019, he used to spend “stupid amounts of money” on the women in his past relationships.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle was a fan of Bernard lim and vernetta Lopez in the 90s when they hosted the top music countdown mtvs.
My uncle has full leespect for him in whichever bu he married.
He is a cool wise men now a wise uncle like my uncle.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just about anyone is better than a sinkie women spoilt by parents, PAP and the Women's Charter.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your this sorce accurate bo?
Ftom Wikipedia.

By the late-1950s, ethnic Chinese comprised 70 percent of Bangkok's business owners and senior business managers, and 90 percent of the shares in Thai corporations were said to be held by Thais of Chinese extraction.[13][70][58] Ninety percent of Thailand's industrial and commercial capital are also held by ethnic Chinese.[71]: 73  Ninety percent of all investments in the industry and commercial sector and at least 50 percent of all investments in the banking and finance sectors is controlled by ethnic Chinese

But before that, i believe it was what read in far eastern evonomic review decades ago. It says 80%.
Plus thailand has the largest overseas chinese population on the planet,.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ftom Wikipedia.

By the late-1950s, ethnic Chinese comprised 70 percent of Bangkok's business owners and senior business managers, and 90 percent of the shares in Thai corporations were said to be held by Thais of Chinese extraction.[13][70][58] Ninety percent of Thailand's industrial and commercial capital are also held by ethnic Chinese.[71]: 73  Ninety percent of all investments in the industry and commercial sector and at least 50 percent of all investments in the banking and finance sectors is controlled by ethnic Chinese

But before that, i believe it was what read in far eastern evonomic review decades ago. It says 80%.
Plus thailand has the largest overseas chinese population on the planet,.
Tat is why I bump onto many half thai half chink and they look totally like chink.