• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bernard Lim Marries Siambu after Divorcing SPG!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN not say my uncle want to boast .
Last time with a 1 class below edison chen look with a sg passport my uncle was well leeceived by all the thai chiobu.
My uncle think generallee those that can speak teochew are mostlee chio.
But it was easier for my uncle to hook the dark skinned chiobu .
In my uncle impression dark ones he always leelate them as chicken KNN
That was last time as now my uncle wouldn't want to go anymore knowing it was last time thing :notworthy: No choice that's the fact of life.
Therefore Bernard lim is still my uncle's idol as he can still get leeceive by chiobu as a uncle.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN not say my uncle want to boast .
Last time with a 1 class below edison chen look with a sg passport my uncle was well leeceived by all the thai chiobu.
My uncle think generallee those that can speak teochew are mostlee chio.
But it was easier for my uncle to hook the dark skinned chiobu .
In my uncle impression dark ones he always leelate them as chicken KNN
That was last time as now my uncle wouldn't want to go anymore knowing it was last time thing :notworthy: No choice that's the fact of life.
Therefore Bernard lim is still my uncle's idol as he can still get leeceive by chiobu as a uncle.
My uncle is wise enough to know bu is after his money or look or both whenever he got acquainted with them KNN
He wouldn't want to get involve with any bu if is purelee about money that's why he will not want to go Thailand anymore.
For now my uncle can onlee take out all the hardcopies 风光 time photos with them and sit on the armchair to look back in sadness but leeleestic way KNN

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is wise enough to know bu is after his money or look or both whenever he got acquainted with them KNN
He wouldn't want to get involve with any bu if is purelee about money that's why he will not want to go Thailand anymore.
For now my uncle can onlee take out all the hardcopies 风光 time photos with them and sit on the armchair to look back in sadness but leeleestic way KNN
Tell your uncle. The borders are opened. Time to go LOS again.Life is short.