• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey liar, since when I said life is not precious?

Cheapskate want to demand info for free. At least I offered cash reward for pertinent info to report police.

You are not only an incorrigible liar you are senile too.
Go read you own posting don't expect me to do that for you, if you pay me i may consider.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not only an incorrigible liar you are senile too.
Go read you own posting don't expect me to do that for you, if you pay me i may consider.

Hey liar, stop making false accusations of me. I know what I wrote and nowhere did I say life is not precious. You want to make accusation, you have to prove it, not me. If not, you are just another piece of shit that make false accusations to win.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My point is Benjamin is not a wacko.

If Benjamin wasn't a wacko, he shouldn't have jumped, especially when he claimed to be innocent.

But precisely because Benjamin jumped while claiming to be innocent, he is a confirmed plus chopped wacko. A double wacko.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey liar, stop making false accusations of me. I know what I wrote and nowhere did I say life is not precious. You want to make accusation, you have to prove it, not me. If not, you are just another piece of shit that make false accusations to win.

Please make another police report about this false accusations.
Like i said, if you pay me i may consider helping ginfreely the senile incorrigible liar to get the posting that ginfreely the senile incorrigible liar forgot.
Obviously you can't pay and twisting your way out, so if you can't pay, then shut up.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Benjamin wasn't a wacko, he shouldn't have jumped, especially when he claimed to be innocent.

But precisely because Benjamin jumped while claiming to be innocent, he is a confirmed plus chopped wacko. A double wacko.

He cannot reconcile his thoughts that some of the Big people he looks up to with great respect are wacko... he is afterall only 14 year old. He is a child who believes what these Big people says ... " YOU SAY I am guilty. I am guilty then ".

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a child who believes what these Big people says ... " YOU SAY I am guilty. I am guilty then ".

Hahahaha! Benjamin was a confirmed wacko who can't think for himself at 14 years old. All thanks to our brain dead PAP education system.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha! Benjamin was a confirmed wacko who can't think for himself at 14 years old. All thanks to our brain dead PAP education system.

14 year old is not referring to the policeman who probably thinks more for himself than anyone else.... at least Benjamin thinks for others and cares for their thoughts and feelings.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha can't find the post then admit it lah. Life is so damn precious to me, nowhere did I say anyone's life is not precious. What a loser who make false accusations to win.

Please make another police report about this false accusations.
Like i said, if you pay me i may consider helping ginfreely the senile incorrigible liar to get the posting that ginfreely the senile incorrigible liar forgot.
Obviously you can't pay and twisting your way out, so if you can't pay, then shut up.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not wrong thread. Those who are complaining purely based on speculation now but didn't complain the real injustice that could be seen then are hypocrites.

The real hypocrite is you, who said life is not precious but is still posting here instead of ending your own life to show that you are not a hypocrite.
Much better than ginfreely the senile incorrigible liar and a SOB PAP IB grasslooter.
Who has no credibility left in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey stop making false accusations of me. I did not say life is not precious. Period. Prove me wrong if not you are a hypocrite loser bully.

The real hypocrite is you, who said life is not precious but is still posting here instead of ending your own life to show that you are not a hypocrite.
Much better than ginfreely the senile incorrigible liar and a SOB PAP IB grasslooter.
Who has no credibility left in this forum.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha can't find the post then admit it lah. Life is so damn precious to me, nowhere did I say anyone's life is not precious. What a loser who make false accusations to win.

Now you are known as ginfreely the lazy senile incorrigible liar who is too lazy to find own posting and want others to help without paying.
The biggest loser is you, caught lying with your pants down.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only bastard bully will make false accusations to win. Can't find any post that I said life is not precious still dare to lie blatantly. Just like those low life slanderers from some country. So easy, just anyhow accuse someone is a this and that, all words only no need evidence. Pui!

Now you are known as ginfreely the lazy senile incorrigible liar who is too lazy to find own posting and want others to help without paying.
The biggest loser is you, caught lying with your pants down.