• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your original meaning I already said. You don't understand English or you have no eyes to read?

You ask me to show police report I must show? You got pay me? In contrast, at least I offer cash reward for any pertinent information for my reporting of police.

And btw it is a fact I have reported police for all the false accusations people are spreading about me. Will be providing names of those who harassed me too.

So what's my original meaning?

And let's stop twisting around like you said, I hope 1 day is enough time for you to make that police report.
Please upload the police report here and show everyone your credibility.
Can't wait to see who this SOB PAP IB grasslooter really is.

Otherwise your all words, writings and poems are worthless and not credible in this forum.
And you shall be known here in this forum as ginfreely the liar.

In terms of poem, king's poem is still the best in this forum.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your original meaning I already said. You don't understand English or you have no eyes to read?

You ask me to show police report I must show? You got pay me? In contrast, at least I offer cash reward for any pertinent information for my reporting of police.

And btw it is a fact I have reported police for all the false accusations people are spreading about me. Will be providing names of those who harassed me too.

If you don't know the original meaning just admit it.

Stop twisting around and show that police report.

ginfreely the liar!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiagong this kind of death usually will have something bad happen,like the japanese horror movie "Ringu",the deceased "Benjamin" will crawl out of the television at night and all those who were implicated in his "murder" will die a terrible death,their faces contorted by fear and eyes wide open.

1ovXQ7G.jpg

0FqKgmh.jpg

O7yO6cb.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't know the original meaning just admit it.

Stop twisting around and show that police report.

ginfreely the liar!

Very simple just show your poem to the father of the molest victim and see whether he will agree with your twisted meaning or the original meaning that anyone with basic intelligence can understand, and which I already said and shan't repeat.

As for the police report, again you don't understand English, I already said pay me and I will gladly show you the report. So if you can't pay, then shut up and don't call me a liar for nothing.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple just show your poem to the father of the molest victim and see whether he will agree with your twisted meaning or the original meaning that anyone with basic intelligence can understand, and which I already said and shan't repeat.

As for the police report, again you don't understand English, I already said pay me and I will gladly show you the report. So if you can't pay, then shut up and don't call me a liar for nothing.

Make sure you do that and don't lie again.

Ask the father of the molest victim to write a note to this forum with his name and ic no. on it.
Please upload the victim father's note here and show everyone your credibility.

Otherwise you shall be known here in this forum an ginfreely the incorrigible liar.

ginfreely the incorrigible liar!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make sure you do that and don't lie again.

Ask the father of the molest victim to write a note to this forum with his name and ic no. on it.
Please upload the victim father's note here and show everyone your credibility.

Otherwise you shall be known here in this forum an ginfreely the incorrigible liar.

ginfreely the incorrigible liar!

You are sure a twister. I said show your poem to the father of the molest victim. I got say I do it for you?

And about my police report, you obviously can't pay and twisting your way out.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are sure a twister. I said show your poem to the father of the molest victim. I got say I do it for you?

And about my police report, you obviously can't pay and twisting your way out.

Please make another police report about this matter.
don't be a coward and change subject to pay, ginfreely the incorrigible liar
Afraid the police might arrest you and sent you to IMH for examination, that why can't show that police report.

Oh, since you said life in not precious why are you still here, please go jump out your window now. liar!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please make another police report about this matter.
don't be a coward and change subject to pay, ginfreely the incorrigible liar
Afraid the police might arrest you and sent you to IMH for examination, that why can't show that police report.

Oh, since you said life in not precious why are you still here, please go jump out your window now. liar!

Hey liar, since when I said life is not precious?

Cheapskate want to demand info for free. At least I offered cash reward for pertinent info to report police.