• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before you donate cash to the Red Cross, find out how much their execs earn

J

JeanGrey

Neither. It's the tree's fault. :wink:

knnbccb you are power. now i have to wreck my brains for a better comeback. :biggrin:

whomever can tie this problem to our government and say its the PAP's fault, i will upz his points.

hahahha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother to scrutinize Red Cross salaries?
Closer to home we got the vile shit pap plundering your money for themselves and their cronies.

Using such word like Plundering, you have to give proof, for they have it done so subtlety & good that it is so transparent. It would be they are 'serving' us at a bargain price at average commercial rates, without the component that they will be sacked on the spot, if they are utterly incompetent etc.

We have a home grown charity, called " Clamp People's Fund'...in which we donate to every day of lives, unless we are not able to work or join the other side. We are so charitable, we give & since it is a 'charity', the holder of your money, feels it is apt for them, to as & WHEN & HOW, they should, or should not give you back your money.

It is you, who will be plundering the "Charity" fund... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

PhilipsM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't donate to Singapore Red Cross because of LIM THIAM POH. He had an unreasonable issue with me when he was CO, SAF Provost Unit. I can never forget that he thought crabs on shoulder means crabs can fly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't donate to Singapore Red Cross because of LIM THIAM POH. He had an unreasonable issue with me when he was CO, SAF Provost Unit. I can never forget that he thought crabs on shoulder means crabs can fly.

Dun donate to any pap related charity. Period.
That's almost every charity here.
You are just sponsoring their elite lifestyles with your money.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun donate to any pap related charity. Period.
That's almost every charity here.
You are just sponsoring their elite lifestyles with your money.

But we already committed to donate to a pxp related charity called the "clamp people's fund (CPF)"..what to do? we have promoting their lifestyles...we are that generous!!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
80 to 90 % of every dollar you donate end up as admin fee, you can't donate to all so just do what you can.....:*:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u you really keen to donate...just donate to our local chong hwa hospital.
your every 1 penny will be well stretch.
if you donate oversea, your penny will be diluted to a fraction.
if your kind intention is to donate, any local place to the needy is well appreiate.
you dont have to travel to the moon to do good deed.
i make it a point to donate a small token with every visit to the clinc,
i take it as giving back to society
http://www.chunghwamedicalinstitution.com/

any kind soul got old plastic chairs want to donate?
i intend to source some for the bukit panjiang branch.
the chairs is for the eldery to queue up early in the morning so they dont have to stand.

Last edited: