• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beef noodles lovers, my recommendation for a home cooked meal!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since last week, the neighbourhood supermarket had on offer, instant beef noodles at $1.50 for a 5 pack, brand name "Best Wok".

I bought $10 worth of sliced beef, $2 worth of liver from the Muslim butcher, 40 cents worth of coriander at the wet market and I made myself two days worth of 2 meals a day for three.

Just boil water in a pot, throw in the freeze dry soup ingredient, then add the noodles, wait for it to soften then add in the beef and liver plus the coriander on top when it's transferred to the bowl. Don't overcook the beef and Voila! Smooooch!!:p

By the way, the noodles taste and has the texture of Japanese Udon, an extra bonus!

G

General Veers

And your prc meimei blowing you from under the table to make it a sumptuous meal right? :biggrin: