• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bedok reservoir claims another victim yesterday

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
was seen? someone saw? how far is this someone who saw him? neber rush to stop him?

4 hour search? sorry to ask how big and deep is the reservoir?

I suppose local's attitude on public spirit is to mind one's own business. ""The reservoir has a surface area of 880,000 m², and a capacity of 12.8 million m³. The mean depth of the reservoir is 9 m, with a maximum depth of 18.2 m. The shoreline length is 4.3 km". This is the perimeter and depth as recorded in wikipedia.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose local's attitude on public spirit is to mind one's own business. ""The reservoir has a surface area of 880,000 m², and a capacity of 12.8 million m³. The mean depth of the reservoir is 9 m, with a maximum depth of 18.2 m. The shoreline length is 4.3 km". This is the perimeter and depth as recorded in wikipedia.

that place quite big leh, not easy

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think taiwanese have the best idea, burning coal keep the body in one piece, so it can go to the afterlife like the anicent egyptian.

I suppose you can say that, it is said that in carbon monoxide poisoning the corpse turns pink and looks healthy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Skin discolorating after death is not scary at all. Dismembered or decomposed, you go check it out.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
究竟是不是【误落】蓄水池啊?

大胆刁民!李家王朝已经明明白白的指令你们【勿落】蓄水池,居然你们还胆敢【跳落】蓄水池?:eek:

罚款S¥5000大元!

:p

假如不小心【误落】蓄水池,罚款S¥500!

李家王朝的皇家警察大爷很没有空,还整天要替你们收尸?:*:

死掉了又不自己浮上来,李家王朝的皇家海军还要潜水捞尸?要改名叫 【勿沉】蓄水池了!

还是【勿跳】蓄水池?

:wink:

我看反正这个蓄水池在刘程强的选区里面,以后如果还有很多人【跳落】蓄水池,李家王朝的维文可能将这个蓄水池公园划入阿裕尼市镇理事会管理。把问题推给工人党。这套推烂摊子的东西李家王朝最在行。以前在波东巴西也是这样的。

:mad::eek::*:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its sad that people use self-death to escape their suffering...

Atheist = People who commit death = Cowards.
People who have religion = Escaping suffering = Entity suffering cos you have taken the easy way out instead of understanding that life = suffering and sticking it out. God dictacts your Birth and after that its all up to you on how you live it... KARMA.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "that reservoir is cursed! better drain all the water dry and close it permanently.":mad:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng says, "that reservoir is cursed! better drain all the water dry and close it permanently.":mad:

bad fengshui!!! nabei, last time the government got consult the fengshui master on the lucky date for the opening of the bedok reservoir anot???Maybe they forgotten this most important step and now the reservoir is cursed!!!
mai pray pray with date selection in doing important thing ok.look simple but the energy it created when we choose bad date is damn powerful enough to decide up or down!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This will be the last thing that will happen. Look at the amount of condos sprouting there, this reservoir was the selling point for the developers.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at the report - "

A 33-year-old man was seen walking into the water on his own and disappearing beneath the depths about 20 to 30 metres from the shore.

He did not respond to calls from passersby, nor react to a life buoy thrown to him.

--

all signs show that he tio kong tao or possessed;

---

and this:

"Is the reservoir cursed?" he wondered, "Why are there so many incidents lately?"

---

KNN, real meaning:

CCB...the condo valuation drop another 10%

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will be the last thing that will happen. Look at the amount of condos sprouting there, this reservoir was the selling point for the developers.

Those people who do canoeing at Bedok Reservoir better be prepared to see a floating bloated body... My British boss who did his canoeing during the weekends at Bedok Reservoir stopped goin there ever since the Mother and son suicide case..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad. I used to jog around the reservoir in police days. Though I've never swam in it.