• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beat the COE System-Ride a Motorised Bicycle.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
These will add to the roadkills. A soon to be Uniquely Singapore experience. When more realizes this is the best way to beat the COE system.

No need license.
No need COE.
Dirt cheap.
No ERP charges.
No need parking charges.
No need insurance.
No need petrol.

What more you need?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, from 1st world back to 3rd! *clap clap clap*

Vietnam+Traffic-01.JPG

These will add to the roadkills. A soon to be Uniquely Singapore experience. When more realizes this is the best way to beat the COE system.

No need license.
No need COE.
Dirt cheap.
No ERP charges.
No need parking charges.
No need insurance.
No need petrol.

What more you need?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need license.
No need COE.
Dirt cheap.
No ERP charges.
No need parking charges.
No need insurance.
No need petrol.

What more you need?

Motorised or electric bicycle is no different from normal pedal bicycle.
But they cannot ride on expressway. If want go long distance how? Very tiring and time travel will be longer.
Short distance eg .less than 5km with bicycle is best solution.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motorised or electric bicycle is no different from normal pedal bicycle.
But they cannot ride on expressway. If want go long distance how? Very tiring and time travel will be longer.
Short distance eg .less than 5km with bicycle is best solution.

Electrical bicycles can go 30km without much effort easily. Bring a spare battery and you get double the distance.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Electrical bicycles can go 30km without much effort easily. Bring a spare battery and you get double the distance.

If cannot travel expressway not point cycling 30km on electric bike.
How many traffic light in just 10km??? I will take 1 hour just to travel 10km due to traffic light.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, don't you have a brain to think for yourself? If they jump off a building will you jump too?

i would love to see my leaders commute on PEVs where possible, because it would inspire more people to give up their cars.

let me state unequivocally that i look forward to the day when cars are replaced by PEVs. land from roads will be freed up, PM2.5 numbers will drop, air will be cleaner, and commuting will be more affordable.

there is very little reason why we need 1.5 tons of metal to haul our asses around. even less reason to have more than 150 BHP in this congested city.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would love to see my leaders commute on PEVs where possible, because it would inspire more people to give up their cars.

let me state unequivocally that i look forward to the day when cars are replaced by PEVs. land from roads will be freed up, PM2.5 numbers will drop, air will be cleaner, and commuting will be more affordable.

there is very little reason why we need 1.5 tons of metal to haul our asses around. even less reason to have more than 150 BHP in this congested city.

Well said, up your points!