• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be careful of people in this forum...

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok open invitation for zap. Anyone that zap me to below 0 or moderation whichever will get 10 points from me with the initials "Montagut" :biggrin:

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal
old newbie trying to fish
good try lah ..but good luck to you lah

Cmon. You have done it to FIVE of my clones using the same 6-7 InfP clones so i am sure u can zap just -11 :biggrin:

MctvCUx.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cmon. You have done it to FIVE of my clones using the same 6-7 InfP clones so i am sure u can zap just -11 :biggrin:

good attempt to fish
look at my points and my power
dont give so much credit and power
i am a nobody who will disappear into thin air
just do it!

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal
good attempt to fish
look at my points and my power
dont give so much credit and power
i am a nobody who will disappear into thin air
just do it!

Spotted yesterday... another new lowercase clone of migrant which is guchi

Make another two more postings and that clone go into hibernation to do more profanities powerless zaps to continue his habit while i am posting heaps. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-leech-baby-future-king&p=1596145#post1596145

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you say so, it must be coming your way....be careful brother Cranecb
karma is a relentless force...when it hits you...you don't even know when how where...BANG!!!!

Karma your cheebye. I rejoice when your kids get raped by banglas. Now go get knocked down by a truck the second time.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma your cheebye. I rejoice when your kids get raped by banglas. Now go get knocked down by a truck the second time.

i am sorry to hear about your accidents and tragedies...my heartfelt condolences to you and to your loved ones...muak!!!

jw5

Loyal

Ok open invitation for zap. Anyone that zap me to below 0 or moderation whichever will get 10 points from me with the initials "Montagut" :biggrin:

Give me a few more nicknames, I might need to take up this offer in order to clear my cycle.
But please try not to retaliate or reciprocrate after I do it. :wink:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye face, come suck my Golden Retriever's dick :oIo:

your pathetic one liners are tiresome - try harder...cheers!
the number of obscene posts you've posted here would have led you to a permanent exile from here
you seem to enjoy some immunity here...this speaks very well of our world class forum...

and with jw5 coming into the fray, this forum is getting more sexciting....haha...you can cuntinue to cunt yourself...be goodie ok

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Give me a few more nicknames, I might need to take up this offer in order to clear my cycle.

Kns la this is so damn funny I almost drop off my chair.

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok watch for this space in this thread for Swire and Garbage to clear their moderation queue for their postings to appear. Teimah Kasih. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
haha interesting to see more frogs jumping into this hell hole

Why? I cannot feel amused of a conversation between jw5 and Montagut? What has this got to do with you kopisai? I don't think I've stepped on your toes have I? You are here to control and determine what one should post and what one shouldn't?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why? I cannot feel amused of a conversation between jw5 and Montagut? What has this got to do with you kopisai? I don't think I've stepped on your toes have I? You are here to control and determine what one should post and what one shouldn't?

did i offend you by my statement
if i do, then my humble apologies
have a nice and wonderful day cheers!

plunderNtreason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye face, come suck my Golden Retriever's dick :oIo:

Am afraid this is not possible, he kopiuncle/ilovesingapore's mouth already filled with Lee Kuan Yew's cock permanently, get your dog to fuck his arse after lau Goh is done with him.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
did i offend you by my statementif i do, then my humble apologieshave a nice and wonderful day cheers!
Well you did say jumping into hell hole. Anyway cheers to you too. Please la next tome allow some of us to be amuse can? We mean no harm.