• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baey Yam Keng Is In Critical Condition Due to Dengue

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: If I pray for the death of a MP due to him succumbing to Dengue Fever

If he kenna dengue twice still doesnt die, really no karma in this world. It's better then we are all evil.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Baey practising good karma by going.
To redeem the karma of those who curse.
Very noble.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Baey has been working hard and earnestly to help the residents under his care. He sacrificed his evening time to tend to those in need of help when most people are relaxing or exercising. All Sinkies should pray for his speedy recovery.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when ong chit chong, the late mp of bt batok kong off suddenly due to heart attack, there wasna't any by-election. the reason was becos it was a GRC and other mps could share the load.

this is how undemocratic the pap could get and probably the real reason of mainntaing GRC.

427409_461178357278209_1182437089_n.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
okie.. i m stuck with the choice.

should old fart outlive him or he outlive the old fart. i think if he stuck by mossie, his organs will b useless for the old fart.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

What goes around comes around.