• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Background Check

Mee Poh Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi is right. By law the Police can't even disclose that they warned you. You are legally right to say or state that you have not commited any offence. You are no different to anyone else who have not even been to a Police station at all.

Your parents are smart by saying you are on probation to keep you on the straight and narrow. Nowdays we have parents who will blame the Police and let the kids run wild.

Wish you the very best.

what about joining the police force as a civilian post. Will that be a problem.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
By law they will have to accept you even as a Police Officer let alone a civilian if you qualify in all the respect. The only consideration is if the crime is serious and they could not prosecute you due to lack of evidence etc. Anyway if you fill up the form you can confidentely put that you have no police record or conviction.

what about joining the police force as a civilian post. Will that be a problem.

Mee Poh Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Scroobal, What are the few types of crime that will be consider as serious?

I dun want to waste my possible prospective employer time and save myself the embarrassment.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kidnapping, murder, bombing, rape etc. shoplifting etc are minor. If your purported incident crime was serious, the whole thing would have dragged on, you would have called by the police on numerous occasions for follow-up statments etc. If you really keen about the job, just apply.

Thanks Scroobal, What are the few types of crime that will be consider as serious?

I dun want to waste my possible prospective employer time and save myself the embarrassment.