• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Back again

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morrow Ladies and Gentlemen, although I am given to understand that there are very few ladies and even less gentlemen here in this sorry excuse of a forum.

I have been rather occupied recently but now am here once again to help raise the standards with my extensive knowlege and vast experience.

I can give good insights into world and local politics, reliable tips on soccer betting and am very familiar with many other topics close to your hearts, boring and mundane though most of them are.

But before i begin I would require that you chaps add to my points. If you didnt understand what I'm getting at, I'll put it even more plainly: You guys have to upzmypoints.

Well what are you waiting for? Get on with it then. Thank you.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I can give good insights into world and local politics, reliable tips on soccer betting and am very familiar with many other topics close to your hearts, boring and mundane though most of them are.

kim meh beh pio tao pio kui simi hor bey? ai zhun :p:p:p

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
con-artists start thriving in this forum as a result of leongsam tinkering of the system!