• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE Sex Guide Suspended

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Experimenting lesbian sex with other girls? Other accusations Thio spilled was that the sex ed showed a lesbian movie to school girls. Substantiation?

Good morning. You must have been sleeping, Rip Van Winkle.
If you had been following the news you should not need to ask such questions.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
tHE eogm EXPOSED THE TRUE BEHIND THE SCENE OF THE RED TEAM...AS THEY ARE SO MANY LESBIANS.[ BALD HEADED AND CRUE-CUT HAIR WITH MANS SHIRT]..AND GAYS AND GAY-SUPPORTERS...........
For once the MOE woke up [ I believe the whole proceeding were videoed by gabmen].
Also..the MOE should not used any program by groups like AWARE or otherrs...the MOE must must their strictly scruntinised program...this is their duty as MOE

The Saga should not end here.
Some heads in the MOE MUST be responsible and MUST answer for their incompetences for allowing the old Aware team to have so much leeway in implementing the sexual education program. I am sure many would be taken aback by the inaction of MOE until this storm began to blow.

Thio Su Mien and Josie and her dedicated team should be commended for their civic awareness to ensure your kids and your spouses don't choose the gay route to hell.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
since so many are passionate abt the CSE issue, how about applying permit to picket outside MOE or AWARE?

How about getting AWARE to organise another EGM?

Writing here will not change a thing,,,, or like the 66.6% of the population, kpkb and in the end of the day, a little GST rebate, a promise to upgrade the lifts, you folks sold your soul to vote PAP in again,,,,,

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why zeroo posted the word religion in ' ' and used the word as a metaphor. Any clear-headed educated mind would understand.

As long as you have the mindset that Thio Su Mien and Josie and her team are trying to impress their Christian beliefs upon others, you will have everything against them. You gave me the impression that you too have been swayed by the bad press given to them.

There will always be religious militants and fanatics who deviate from what their religion teaches them. And often these people are not condoned even by their own religious leaders in our modern times. So it is plain futile googling what is not relevant to the Aware context.

The aggressors are certainly the old guards supporters at the EGM. They intimidated the others with their ruffian and thug like behaviour.
On the other hand, Josie and her team were never the aggressor. They were voted into the Aware committee constitutionally, legally and civilly. You too can form a political party and try to get yourself and your team voted into parliament constitutionally too if you so wishes.
They were never deceitful and were clear in their objective and they have kept religion out of it. It was the media that played the religious card just because they are Christians with some belonging to the same church.

Hello Closet Gay Boy,
1. Look up "homosexuality" in Websters and tell me where it references "religion"
2. Then google "Christian Militant" and educate your sorry mind
3. Ask yourself who is the aggressor:
a. The one who invades your home through deceitful means
or
b. The one who fights back aggressively to reclaim his home
4. Look up "Closet Gay" for a self portrait

See zeroo's post below. He was careful to write 'religion'.

This just prove that the initial motivation to overthrow the old guard of AWARE because they are promoting homosexuality is true and not groundless. However, somehow people manage to divert the attention to religious issues. And now we are seeing the consequences. Many charities and private hospitals and clinics are run by religious group. Do we have any problem with those? I don't think so. We don't see them preaching their religions through those platform. However, here we have AWARE preaching to schools their homosexual 'religion' .

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on i have nothing against gays..

if tomorrow all the gays in the world suddenly dropped dead, I would have ( let me count............. ) , exactly 0 frens lesser in this world..

ok.. gays pls just die..:rolleyes:

Z

Zombie

come on i have nothing against gays..

if tomorrow all the gays in the world suddenly dropped dead, I would have ( let me count............. ) , exactly 0 frens lesser in this world..

ok.. gays pls just die..:rolleyes:

you should change your avatar
image.php

so many bananas on the head :biggrin:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning. You must have been sleeping, Rip Van Winkle.
If you had been following the news you should not need to ask such questions.

You seem to be the expert on Thio Su Mien's campaign against homos
I read the news too, why don't you reference the reports that validate Thio Su Mien's ridiculous accusations.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
since so many are passionate abt the CSE issue, how about applying permit to picket outside MOE or AWARE?

How about getting AWARE to organise another EGM?

Writing here will not change a thing,,,, or like the 66.6% of the population, kpkb and in the end of the day, a little GST rebate, a promise to upgrade the lifts, you folks sold your soul to vote PAP in again,,,,,

The CSE is a minor issue that nobody complained about previously because it reached out to so few. The passion was directed at those religious terrorists who can't take NO for an answer.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CSE is a minor issue that nobody complained about previously because it reached out to so few. The passion was directed at those religious terrorists who can't take NO for an answer.

PAP always trivialize issues that is to their disadvantage.:cool: (eg. its only billions lost, we earn trillions before that u know)

same same here huh:biggrin:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
鹬蚌相争,渔翁得利

Who is really the biggest winner?
Josie&Co, Gays&Co, or, is there someone else? :biggrin:

The PAP

1. AWARE got a slap in the face for being too progressive

2. The Church leaders got their balls handed to them

3. Thio Su Mien and her militants were sent packing

4. The Pro Homo lobby got a warning that we'll tolerate you ONLY if you stay out of trouble

The PAPies just whacked all their troublemakers at one go

Last edited:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP

3. Thio Su Mien and her militants were sent packing with her tail between her legs

4. The Pro Homo lobby got a warning that we'll tolerate you ONLY if you stay out of trouble

Well summarized.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to be the expert on Thio Su Mien's campaign against homos
I read the news too, why don't you reference the reports that validate Thio Su Mien's ridiculous accusations.

Whether I am the expert on TSM's campaign or not is irrelevant here. The point here is you missed the news even as you claimed to have read it.

Just doing you a favor. Have a good read here.
http://tampinescourt.blogspot.com/2009/04/has-moe-lost-its-mind.html

If TSM is "ridiculous" as you put it, then why should MOE need to suspend the CSE programme run by the old guard?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, best summary ever. Don't go away when the next general elections comes along. We need you here with the rest of armchair ( I mean that in nice way) strategist, tacticians and political observers. Every bit helps.

MOE stand is a clear message.

I won't be surprised that authorities will start looking at religious entities with wayward pipers that might swing votes for all the wrong reasons.

If the Archbishop had not stepped in, I am sure the vote tally might have been different and also the fact that Police got them to change the venue.

The PAP

3. Thio Su Mien and her militants were sent packing with her tail between her legs

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether I am the expert on TSM's campaign or not is irrelevant here. The point here is you missed the news even as you claimed to have read it.

Just doing you a favor. Have a good read here.
http://tampinescourt.blogspot.com/2009/04/has-moe-lost-its-mind.html

If TSM is "ridiculous" as you put it, then why should MOE need to suspend the CSE programme run by the old guard?

Actually, MOE suspended ALL external vendor Sex Ed Programmes. TSM is still ridiculous to say that the Aware programme encourages girls to experiment sex with other girls. TSM is still ridiculous for saying that a lesbian themed movie is shown as part of the programme. TSM is still ridiculous for thinking that NOT condemning homosexuality is akin to promoting it.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
"That's why zeroo posted the word religion in ' ' and used the word as a metaphor. Any clear-headed educated mind would understand. "

I was demonstrating how SILLY that metaphor was. Clearly your "educated" brain can't get that. It's OK, the PAP has provided many avenues for you to upgrade your "education".

"As long as you have the mindset that Thio Su Mien and Josie and her team are trying to impress their Christian beliefs upon others, you will have everything against them. You gave me the impression that you too have been swayed by the bad press given to them."

Dude, I've actually met Thio Su Mien. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Josie but I'm feeling rather sorry for her these days, for being used to further an agenda she didn't quite understand. I don't need any press (bad or otherwise) to impress on me that Thio Su Mien and her like are religious fundamentalists who have no space for anything else but their own beliefs.

"There will always be religious militants and fanatics who deviate from what their religion teaches them. And often these people are not condoned even by their own religious leaders in our modern times. So it is plain futile googling what is not relevant to the Aware context."

You mean Christian Militancy isn't relevant in the AWARE context?
I think you're been in the sun too long!

"The aggressors are certainly the old guards supporters at the EGM. They intimidated the others with their ruffian and thug like behaviour. "

Thio Su Mien and gang didn't resort to overt displays of bad behaviour
They used DECEIT instead
All Christians must feel very proud of them

"On the other hand, Josie and her team were never the aggressor. They were voted into the Aware committee constitutionally, legally and civilly."

You mean by busing in a truck load of voting fodder gathered from their religious network?
That's your definition of "legally, constitutionally and civilly"
I think Lee Kuan Yew will be very proud of you!

"You too can form a political party and try to get yourself and your team voted into parliament constitutionally too if you so wishes."

I'm not Thio Su Mien
I've no wish to change the world

"They were never deceitful and were clear in their objective and they have kept religion out of it."

YOU HAVE DEFINITELY BEEN IN THE SUN TOO LONG!
All that was exposed a long time ago

"It was the media that played the religious card just because they are Christians with some belonging to the same church."

The media didn't have to do much work
They (The Thio cabal)

-used a network of religious contacts
-got their pastor to support the cause from the pulpit
-rounded up a gang largely from the same church
-had their emails forwarded to all and sundry because level headed Christians found their tactics disgusting
-the list goes on and go

They shot themselves in the foot right from the beginning

"See zeroo's post below. He was careful to write 'religion'."

And a SILLY metaphor it is