• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Average height of men - is this why "Ang Moh" men are the "best"? And WHY are they...

Are "Ang Moh" men the "best" because they are the tallest?

• Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Average height of men - is this why "Ang Moh" men are the "best"? And WHY are the

Thanks for your compliment.
Didn't know Bruce also 1.71m. I'm trying to build his chest too. Otw to match his :wink:
Try to become a vegan too. :o

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228274-Dear-vegans-(although-we-are-in-the-tiny-minority)-you-re-on-the-right-track-but
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227102-Why-Animal-Protein-Is-Bad
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226890-quot-Why-Milk-Is-Bad-For-You-And-Your-Bones-quot-by-Vivian-Goldschmidt

Well it's quite meaningless to have long dick with no balls lor.
attachment.php

Reminds me of:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234827-Live-blog-Former-President-S-R-Nathan-Lies-in-State-in-Parliament-Hse-(25-amp-26-Aug-)&p=2502393#post2502393
Why KC holding on to his Bxxxc ??? :biggrin:
It's his habit. :biggrin:

chan-chun-sing-dancing.gif

Last edited: