• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autobiography of kopiuncle and his twin ....

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Might as well said as long people understand what you trying to say can liao, 白痴 :rolleyes:

so sinkies speak singlish is not normal ? if Singaporean can understand singlish spoke by another sinkies who cares unless you are ah tiong :wink: then you will be confused :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so sinkies speak singlish is not normal ? if Singaporean can understand singlish spoke by another sinkies who cares unless you are ah tiong :wink: then you will be confused :wink:

You mean your English is normal Singlish standard? Hahaha..... Did you pass your English O Level?

You English sucks, your Chinese CMI, you speak half bucket Japanese. Why you everything half bucket half bucket 1? Haha

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean your English is normal Singlish standard? Hahaha..... Did you pass your English O Level?

You English sucks, your Chinese CMI, you speak half bucket Japanese. Why you everything half bucket half bucket 1? Haha

So your English very good ? Your Chinese very good ? :wink: until now u still hide behide your keyboard and refused to meet me .... What a joke LOL .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah, and you proclaimed you stayed at Phuket for 2 years but doesn't know the basic conversation in Thai, who would believe that? WHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a wanker, LOL

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yeah, and you proclaimed you stayed at Phuket for 2 years but doesn't know the basic conversation in Thai, who would believe that? WHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a wanker, LOL

Are you that stupid ? Phuket is a tourist spot you don't even needed to speak Thai to communicate with them :wink: most of the beach boy there speak better Japanese then you :wink: for your information i dont even eat thai food in phuket :cool: by the way where's your car ? Have you brought it ? :wink: you can meet me with your car if you want to :wink: LOL .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, stay at Phuket for 2 years dun communicate with Thais but Japanese? Wah lau... Why dun you say your short trip here in SG, u dun communicate a single Sinkie except Japanese people?

You really dumb to the core sia. The more you explain, the more ridiculous your stories are, wah lau eh. If I were you I jump floor liao.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha, stay at Phuket for 2 years dun communicate with Thais but Japanese? Wah lau... Why dun you say your short trip here in SG, u dun communicate a single Sinkie except Japanese people?

You really dumb to the core sia. The more you explain, the more ridiculous your stories are, wah lau eh. If I were you I jump floor liao.

Jump floor ? You mean jump from building ? LOL :wink: since when I said I use Japanese to communicate to Thai ppl ? Are you really that dumb ? Lol . by the way Everyday i go to the beach to pick up Japanese meis meis and not Thai lady :wink: why must I learn to speak Thai ? Lol . You still never answer me , when are you going to meet me with your car :wink: don't change subject leh ..lol .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, u so handsome ahh, can pick up Japanese mei mei at Phuket? Hahaha....

The next thing you going to say that u got free fucks and sometimes they pay you money in USD also right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Really tuakang to the bottomless pit, whahaha

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The next thing you going to say that u got free fucks and sometimes they pay you money in USD also right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Of course I handsome unlike a tuabui akia who is so jealous of others :wink: lol .

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jump floor ? You mean jump from building ? LOL :wink: since when I said I use Japanese to communicate to Thai ppl ? Are you really that dumb ? Lol . by the way Everyday i go to the beach to pick up Japanese meis meis and not Thai lady :wink: why must I learn to speak Thai ? Lol . You still never answer me , when are you going to meet me with your car :wink: don't change subject leh ..lol .

Of course I handsome unlike a tuabui akia who is so jealous of others :wink: lol .

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?:oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, the late Ramsey also said he handsome, but errrr.... LOL

Handsome man no need to be tuakang in this forum 1 :wink: