• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autobiography of kopiuncle and his twin ....

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please bear with me as I give all an account of the tragic life story of the forum irritant by the name of kopiuncle and his twin brother, copiuncle.

Both kopiuncle and copiuncle were violently abused when they were young. Their parents locked them in the closet. As consequence, they learned how to play themselves in the dark, exploring each other. During those formative years, they learned the fine art of sucking each other's dicks. While you tend to hear sobbing noises from other kids, you will hear slurping noises if you stood outside the locked cupboard with both of them inside.

During formative teenage years, both kopiuncle and copiuncle were frequently publicly spanked in school for being peeping toms. Don't get me wrong. They were not peeping at girls but staring at boys' dicks when they were urinating. Kopiuncle even offered to suck a male teacher's penis in exchange for better grades (from F-grade to D-grade) for an English test.

A letter was sent to kopiuncle's father regarding the offer-of-blowjob-for-better-grades case. His father stared at the letter in great consternation and wondered aloud what was the big deal ! The family line has been doing this for many generations !

Adolescent years were even more outrageous. Both were frequently incarcerated for petty crimes and molest charges. They were caught red-handed several times for sniffing at men's unwashed undies at workers' hostels. Not that they stayed in these hostels, they were often caught trespassing workers' quarters inhabited by banglas and ah nehs. As usual, their offers to suck dicks were often rejected due to their conspicuously ugly demeanours. Molest charges, invariably were all against boys and old uncles.

Through years of chronically sniffing at unwashed bangla’s undies, both contracted mild forms of bronchitis and are undergoing treatment.

Taking my dinner. Part 2 of their pathetic life story to continue tonite.

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, all the foul vulva mouths reveal themselves...the multi nicks the clones the bullies. No one can keep us down we are the love singapore group number one here, we are the KOPIUNCLE GROUP.

jw5

Loyal
Once again, all the foul vulva mouths reveal themselves...the multi nicks the clones the bullies. No one can keep us down we are the love singapore group number one here, we are the KOPIUNCLE GROUP.

nabei, nowadays annoying forummers also got corporate structure ala mncs........................... :rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopiauntie, you do can write well.
2. i guess you are also incorporated into the kopiuncle group.
3. interesting materials to pep up a boring late afternoon.
4. i am a little curious here, who sucks who?
5. kopi coming on to copi or what
6. hahaha!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you kao beh simi lanjiao? i gave u 12 pts didn't i? u got only yourself to blame for being zapped 13

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

6. hahaha!

Due to the confined spaces in locked closets, both kopiuncle and copiuncle have trained themselves to '6-9' each other.
I shall refrain from graphic details now that it is dinner time and disclaim the responsibility of possible ensuing puke fest .........

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

6. hahaha!

Damaste, sounds very like KNNBPCB agenda isn't it?

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In a way it's good because it speeds up the reputation spread so that i can give it to the same asshole again. I am more concerned about taking care of the senior clones that took care of your clones. :biggrin:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no matter given his popularity here, he'll still be zipped into shit even if he buys himself 1,000 pts :biggrin:

YPAP / PAP IB members will never donate to this forum, that i can tell u but it's possible for PAP supporters. Even if they do it it will come in a new clone and no one will know until they show it through their postings. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
YPAP / PAP IB members will never donate to this forum, that i can tell u but it's possible for PAP supporters. Even if they do it it will come in a new clone and no one will know until they show it through their postings. :biggrin:

Please have mercy on the KNNB family. All 3 of them are my clones :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zero_f84f63_2147573.jpg