• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak and Patek Philippe Nautilus 2-in-1

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my favorite when relaxing and rolexing in the bahamas.
1710951419640.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
NZD 12,000
SGD$9775, not a bad price. I have been looking out for a stainless datejust made on my birth year. It'll be vintage with ineffective lume, has the dreaded acrylic crystal. 36mm with original jubliee or riveted oyster bracelet. Not expensive, about $5K to $6K in decent, unrestored dial condition. But so far, all I've found are quite shitty specimens.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still waiting for one of these I placed an order last year!

m124300-0005_modelpage_front_facing_landscape.png
‘Placed an order’? lol well u didn’t do shit except waste your time on a list that’s shoved up the asshole of the sales guy u spoke with.

Rolex is renowned for treating customers like shit and toying with them w the useless ‘interest list’.

Anyway Rolex is too mass, even some random kopitiam ah pek is wearing. These days I am into the holy trinity watches

1710968162307.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘Placed an order’? lol well u didn’t do shit except waste your time on a list that’s shoved up the asshole of the sales guy u spoke with.

Rolex is renowned for treating customers like shit and toying with them w the useless ‘interest list’.

Anyway Rolex is too mass, even some random kopitiam ah pek is wearing. These days I am into the holy trinity watches

1710968162307.png

I only have this Milgauss piece and I love it. The other models are too common and like you said, many Kopitiam old farts are wearing.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

View attachment 197323

There is a simple reason why Rolex outsells all other luxury brands combined and that is that you can sell the watch at a profit the minute it arrives.

So I place my order and I used to get my watch within a year. Now I have been moved up the list because of the number of watches I have purchased from the authorised dealer and my watch will be arriving in half the time.

I will not be wearing this green faced monstrosity (in my opinion) but I will be putting it in my safe along with the box and the paperwork for obvious reasons.

Wishing myself the very best for the future.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This one already sold for $500 profit. They don't do this face anymore but it is a ladies' fav watch despite being 39mm because of the colour.

Rolex0051.PNG

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I only have this Milgauss piece and I love it. The other models are too common and like you said, many Kopitiam old farts are wearing.
I like its green coated crystal. Good choice to differentiate from the others. For me, I prefer the Explorer 2s.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This cheong Explorer 2 with new Seiko NH34 GMT movement is the rage now.

I bought the real thing from a friend. He paid around $3000 for it in the late 80s. I bought it from him 2 years ago for $12,000. This is the watch I wear regularly along with my Tudor Black Bay.

IMG_3980.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This cheong Explorer 2 with new Seiko NH34 GMT movement is the rage now.

An accurate repro of the polar 226570:thumbsup:. I have the black one 216570 and the earlier version 16570.

I have yet to try modding a watch with the new NH-34 movement. Getting lazy these days, and the old eyes are tired.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An accurate repro of the polar 226570:thumbsup:. I have the black one 216570 and the earlier version 16570.

I have yet to try modding a watch with the new NH-34 movement. Getting lazy these days, and the old eyes are tired.
Why mod when you can just buy it off Aliexpress ?