• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak and Patek Philippe Nautilus 2-in-1

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
tudor-m79010sg-0002.png
This lower spec Tudor BB 925 silver also not bad...at least picket more friendly , noneed to jiak so much Gardenia roti

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My most favorite Seamaster. The beauty and the beast encapsulated into one. Relatively lightweight thanks to the full titanium build. Too bad I couldn't afford it back then. Manage to see and hold it at the watch shop and man it was such a desirable watch ! I can feel my testosterone level raised when trying it in my wrist. :laugh:

View attachment 197335
This Seamaster became an instant hit because of Pierce Brosnan and his portrayal of James Bond 007.

If the movie had opted for Tay Ping Hui as James Bond, this Seamaster would have been transformed into a "kiam pah" watch.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Seamaster became an instant hit because of Pierce Brosnan and his portrayal of James Bond 007.

If the movie had opted for Tay Ping Hui as James Bond, this Seamaster would have been transformed into a "kiam pah" watch.
Becum a G-Shock

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

tay-ping-hui-2.jpg

tay-ping-hui-3_0.jpg

"My name is Tay, PH Tay!"