• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

At 17, she found herself with a broken home and nowhere to stay

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP has shown us all that if we work hard and don't give up, we can succeed regardless of our race, religion and political affiliation. What a great government we have. I am glad that 69.9% of us voted wisely.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes nigger what do you want me to say?

if you meant it to be sarcasm you should have at least posted this on a minah that is successful not one that actually fits all the stereotypes. :rolleyes:

I thot you would say something along the line that if she was a chink then maybe her 'success' would have been overlooked or not applauded

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot you would say something along the line that if she was a chink then maybe her 'success' would have been overlooked or not applauded

Her story is a success? :rolleyes: Then again you are right. A chinese with a similar story wouldn't even be featured at all but to a m&d this is considered success to them. Something like you know a sinkie national sprinter say even making it to the 100m sprints in the oylmpics would be a big story nevermind even if he finished last at least he qualified but for a jamaican or an american they have to be first or at least 2nd or at least make the medal tally but silver and bronze don't even mean that much to them so yeah can see why they featured her story as a success story.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was lucky that she didn't read the Koran. If not, she would have become a terrorist.

She should just ditch her Muslim status and become religion free.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has shown us all that if we work hard and don't give up, we can succeed regardless of our race, religion and political affiliation. What a great government we have. I am glad that 69.9% of us voted wisely.

Her success was NOT due to the PAP.
If PAP was such a good government, then she wouldn't have to be homeless. Her mother would have the healthcare she needs. She could then focus on her studies.
She succeeded despite the PAP.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of shit article is that? Being an art teacher is considered a success? That's setting the bar rather low even for the minahs.