• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loong's Sister's RECTUM RUPTURED!!! HUAT AH!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you all leave the son ( albino ) alone. I have seen him before and came to my shop to buy something. A very quiet man indeed. Leave him alone. You are not him and you don't know how he feels. I understand he is a very smart student ( few years ago from ACSI) from some of his classmates.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
7950901.jpg

When first admitted to SGH, it was lar kopi.
My A-team surgeons at SGH worked very hard to reduce it to this size!!!

ps: Have to give credit to postnew who posted the pic in the other thread from where it was copied.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7950901.jpg

When first admitted to SGH, it was lar kopi.
My A-team surgeons at SGH worked very hard to reduce it to this size!!!

ps: Have to give credit to postnew who posted the pic in the other thread from where it was copied.

damn funny la you.

But then again wah the hole looks damn big man 50 cent big hole in ur rectum is super duper big u can forget about shit coming thru the azz hole.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The secret is out!

Why did Ass Loong Son & papa LEE went to SGH so frequently? Not just for BBQ Ah Seng!

Dr. Lee Wai Ling's Rectum Ruptured and is half dead there too!

Shhhhhhhh............. Don't tell people hor!

:biggrin:

Ass Loong's sister had a very serious problem with her Ass Loong, yes she could not do it for 1 whole month after changing to vegetarian diet!

Extra serious constipation aka Buay Pang Sai & went to SGH!

Because of who she is, SGH brought in the most senior doctor to deal with this shit problem.

She insisted to have the most Kiasu examination Ass Loong Endoscopy!

But her Ass Loong was stuffed full of Sai.... scope couldn't do her....

But she is Ass Loong sister and LKY daughter, so doctors MUST do it!

So Rectum RUPTURED! Had emergency surgery and now like her own father and Ass Loong brother, she also got a plastic attached to her tummy to contain her Sai!

The LEEs top lawyers immediately went to SGH to collect all the medical evidence on that day, and SGH is in DEEP SHIT (aka Sai)!

Who is in charge?

FT COW!

Its a colonoscope not an endoscope you idiot. Also, they will clear the sai before inserting. What rubbish.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weather a decision to take legal action or not it will be a very complicated issue. Her father etc will sure to interfere with the matter.

The source is staff working in SGH to do with operations. Shhhhhhh..........
keep quiet!

It is all this rumours true????. Today there is an article written by her in the Straits Times.