• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asiaone: Jamie Chia

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Asiaone: Jamie Chua

A socialite = a female parasite, usually kept by a rich man. :wink:

She's just a typical gold digger, and a role model for all SIA stewardesses who want out of their job and find some daft rich guy to sponge off.

Khaw is right. Who needs a degree ?

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cant help it when I read Asiaone. Its the first thing that pops up and its starting to really irritate when her mug keeps appearing with all the un-ashamed descriptions glorifying her worldly processions.

From all the descriptions of her, she seems pretty air-headed and lack of any serious intent or dedication in her life. This lady seems to have no life beyond shopping and going high-teas.

I seriously think one of the editors is her BFF doing her a favor to promote her friend.. else why keep reporting on an old woman who already carries two baggage?

Dont we have better news to report?? seriously??

ok, I am with you, but why must you keep looking at her face daily?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cant help it when I read Asiaone. Its the first thing that pops up and its starting to really irritate when her mug keeps appearing with all the un-ashamed descriptions glorifying her worldly processions.

From all the descriptions of her, she seems pretty air-headed and lack of any serious intent or dedication in her life. This lady seems to have no life beyond shopping and going high-teas.

I seriously think one of the editors is her BFF doing her a favor to promote her friend.. else why keep reporting on an old woman who already carries two baggage?

Dont we have better news to report?? seriously??

It's probably a feature article from DivaAsia, catered for the bitches in their readership demographics. :wink:

Quite a lot of newspapers have a 'ladies' section'. The Daily Mail of UK has Femail.
It's the same formulaic vapid nonsense. :rolleyes:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably that demographic will be summed up as "women that wants to get a rich guy and quickly have kids so that an ensuing divorce will net her lots of continuous alimony money" types.

Pretty much sums it up I say, other than air-headed and very possibly wasting our breathing space.

I mean look at her pics, its all Photoshopped to hide all the sagging skin and wrinkles. Gawd, what are they doing??

It's probably a feature article from DivaAsia, catered for the bitches in their readership demographics. :wink:

Quite a lot of newspapers have a 'ladies' section'. The Daily Mail of UK has Femail.
It's the same formulaic vapid nonsense. :rolleyes:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably that demographic will be summed up as "women that wants to get a rich guy and quickly have kids so that an ensuing divorce will net her lots of continuous alimony money" types.

Pretty much sums it up I say, other than air-headed and very possibly wasting our breathing space.

I mean look at her pics, its all Photoshopped to hide all the sagging skin and wrinkles. Gawd, what are they doing??

You must be a woman or faggot like peppertail. I smell envy.