• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asiaone: Jamie Chia

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asiaone: Jamie Chua

Ok. So who is this Jamie Chua that keeps popping up on asiaone daily?

http://www.plushasia.com/media_photo/23143

I mean why do we need to read about:
- her handbags
- her shoes
- her rich spoilt lifestyle
- her designer outfits
- her house

They call her a "socialite" .. but honestly what good has she done other than expensive shopping and flaunting shoes and bags??

Honestly, its getting a bit boring and tiring seeing her face daily and no news of any good deeds or helping anyone.

Dont we have any better news to report?:confused:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Asiaone: Jamie Chua

her husband is wanted on interpol list anyway that's not important it's the fact that you have money and not how you obtained it if not why was chc allowed to grow so huge and sun and kong and cronies allowed to accumulate so much wealth and were it not for the mistake he made by trying to cheat money from the church since it's registered as a charity he wouldn't even be charged.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A socialite = a female parasite, usually kept by a rich man. :wink:

She's just a typical gold digger, and a role model for all SIA stewardesses who want out of their job and find some daft rich guy to sponge off.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok. So who is this Jamie Chua
They call her a "socialite" .. but honestly what good has she done other than expensive shopping and flaunting shoes and bags??
Honestly, its getting a bit boring and tiring seeing her face daily and no news of any good deeds or helping anyone. :confused:

ok, I am with you, but why must you keep looking at her face daily?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

To justify the highend lifestyle of rich people here... So that Ministers' wife won't look that bad... With the exception of Ho Chin.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

A socialite = a female parasite, usually kept by a rich man. :wink:

She's just a typical gold digger, and a role model for all SIA stewardesses who want out of their job and find some daft rich guy to sponge off.

Amen to that. Add on, socialites,esp sg cunts, have small titts & they do suck in bed. Their saving grace is their nice features. Other than that & may i remind everyone, that all of us do grow old. Food for thought, eh?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amen to that. Add on, socialites,esp sg cunts, have small titts & they do suck in bed. Their saving grace is their nice features. Other than that & may i remind everyone, that all of us do grow old. Food for thought, eh?

They thinks, their 'hum' is made of gold, never age...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her best years are behind her. She's getting older for sure. I hope she has something else to look forward to beside looking good.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her daughter quite chio

146865.jpg

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's only 14. Still got growth potential. Hehe....

Unlikely. Like mother like daughter. Only 2 saving grace for the little one. 1) Daily massage of boobs accompanied by consumption of papaya milk or 2) where money is no objection, (who am i kidding here?), go for a boobs job.
I wont go into speculation why the ex hubby divorce Jamie. But a wise old man ever shared with me, man will become more domicile if their woman has proper endownment.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays it's easy to get larger man made breast. Suspect many Sporean gals are getting them when thy shop in BKK:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go for boob job? Better go ask the pastor's wife, she may have the contacts of good doctors. :wink:

sunhofakeboobs.jpg