• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

As usual GMS talk big & chop plc in Moulmein-Kallang GRC but end up nothing

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find this very troubling

You guys have been barking year in and year out demanding transparency from PAP when there is no election.

Now with election coming, insteading of barking at PAP, you (claim to be opposition) turn around and bark at an opposition party and demand transparency?

Talk about lack of focus.

It's wierd to me that such a logical question troubles you. It's even more wierd to me, that opposition candidates have to operate like secret societies so close to election. How does a candidate going walkabout shaking voters' hands, and when asked whether they're going to stand in this particular ward, replies don't know, not sure? Might as well don't walk. Just pop up anywhere on nomination day, pray for ten days that deposit isn't lost. The map is out for goodness' sake. If can't confirm standing now must wait till nomination day, that's exactly what gives opposition the bad reputation of popping out only during election. Some people will vote a particular opposition party or any candidate, that I agree. But relying on this is relying on 10 to 25% and sure lose. In groundworks, start as early as possible as introduce yourselves as candidates for your wards, closely identified to your wards and be identified and recognizable. That's only chance of winning.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can always change, not a cumbersome thing to do.

I don't think he's the type to jump party and I think he's quite happy with WP. Otherwise, he'd have jumped with GMS years ago. He's also quite open about maintaining friendly support for GMS and WP also seem quite alright with it. Otherwise, WP would have locked him out as possible mole. Before he disappeared from this forum, he has already declared he's in the WP EC team, not as candidate but as agent.