• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Artisanal Chee Cheong Fun For $28! Sold Out In 8 Minutes!! Loser Hawkers Should Watch And Learn!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything is artisanal these days.

Artisanal putu piring, artisanal chicken rice etc.

wxj2VMV.jpg

hawkerchan_asiaone.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I buy from market, a packet of 10 rolls costs me $2.50, a packet of source only $0.60. Bring home steam it for few minutes, total less than $4.00. Crazy to pay $28.00

But your one is machine-made and not 'artisanal'. Maybe contains bleaching chemicals too.

It's okay to pay more for 'artisanal' food, although different people are willing to pay different amounts of extra money.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
I buy from market, a packet of 10 rolls costs me $2.50, a packet of source only $0.60. Bring home steam it for few minutes, total less than $4.00. Crazy to pay $28.00

$28, I can eat fish and chips, a bottle of Tiger.

Still got change.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too much flour is bad for health. It causes one to be fat. It also causes diabetic condition if not careful.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's artisanal flour, so should be much healthier.
It's still flour, Dude ! One should cut down on calories in take. Eat more Protein and more white meat. Top with a lot of vegetable and roughage.
During tea break, try to consume Chinese tea and have fruit juice when possible. I can almost say that your bowel movement or detoxofication will be as smooth as silk

Too much caffeine is no good.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t get the appeal of this overpriced crap. Buy something unhealthy, that is not even that tasty and so overpriced.

Reminds me of the gross fried fish skin with egg yolk. Might as well drink a tub of cooking oil to die faster la.