• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

arrival of braless maid in man's red undies

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: softer side to macho maid lesbo

I would like to dedicated my love for caucasian gentleman. Please read my poem dedicated to ANG MO!

Ang mo tua kee fuck me please!
I drop my undies go down on my knees!
I suck your cock until you cum!
You shove your pole into my bum!

Ang mo tua kee always the best!
Fat and long and needs no rest!
I spread my kar chng put some grease!
So you can have your smooth release!

And mo ang mo have me now!
Come to Singapore, your cash cow!
We open our asses all for free!
Because Ang Mo is always tua kee!!!!!!

my runaway maid is tua ni. my hippo maid is even more tua ni ni. but alas! this lesbo maid is as flat as changi airport runway. but she's very much handsome than any guys here . that one, u can bet on!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: softer side to macho maid lesbo

Very funny, lol!!! Ang MO very tua Kee, sinkies wanna sar kar.

actually to put it more correctly: sinkies want sa kee kar. most have only 2 legs but the angmos usually have 3-legs. there's an extra "leg" in between their 2 hairy limbs.....perhaps that's how sa kar was evolved :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
she wore my ck; i wore her ck :(

some time back in my last birthday, wifey got me a very expensive ck undies. lo and behold! lesbo also got the same ck undies. by now everyone should know that lesbo was braless and wore man's undies. :*::*:

here's the comedy begins....

i didn't know she also had a pair of ck undies identical to mine. mine was the original thing. hers was like made in china or some other 3rd world cuntry like maybe bangladesh or hell! who knows where??

again, one hot afternoon, there was the cursed ck undies hanging near to my towel stand obviously, i tot it was mine so i took it into the bathroom to change after shower.

i was about to go out and lesbo coyly approached me. "sir, did u see a ck undie hanging near to your towel?"

"sure," i said. "i m wearing it now. why?"

"sorry sir," she was embarrassed and it was the first time i saw her blushed. "that's my ck u are wearing.."

'WHAT!!" i rushed into my wardrobe and flipped over all my undies. oh shit!! my amercian ck was sneering at me :*::*:......

yes, for those who were very curious, she wore M size so did I:*::*::kma:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: she wore my ck; i wore her ck :(

some time back in my last birthday, wifey got me a very expensive ck undies. lo and behold! lesbo also got the same ck undies. by now everyone should know that lesbo was braless and wore man's undies. :*::*:

here's the comedy begins....

i didn't know she also had a pair of ck undies identical to mine. mine was the original thing. hers was like made in china or some other 3rd world cuntry like maybe bangladesh or hell! who knows where??

again, one hot afternoon, there was the cursed ck undies hanging near to my towel stand obviously, i tot it was mine so i took it into the bathroom to change after shower.

i was about to go out and lesbo coyly approached me. "sir, did u see a ck undie hanging near to your towel?"

"sure," i said. "i m wearing it now. why?"

"sorry sir," she was embarrassed and it was the first time i saw her blushed. "that's my ck u are wearing.."

'WHAT!!" i rushed into my wardrobe and flipped over all my undies. oh shit!! my amercian ck was sneering at me :*::*:......

yes, for those who were very curious, she wore M size so did I:*::*::kma:

@@ how deja vu can it get!!:*::*:

today my expensive ck undies is missing. oh shit!! i think lesbo is wearing it now.

DEJA VU!!:*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ardent loser fan becums retard after reading this thread

Thread: arrival of braless maid in man's red undies
Come let me fuck you up for pervasive penchant for perversion.

so for those who are curious why my points is now minus.....actually, who cares!!? :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
returned from bangcocok and got banged cock :(

it was an exhiliarating trip to bangcock both leisure and business. bought back lots of goodies. of course, there was one for lesbo. i got her pirated CK undies, the one with the bright red strap and in boxer. i got her the entire set of colors :smile:

she was so thrilled she rushed towards to hug me....and shit!! she banged my cock. LOL! returned from bangcock only to get banged cock from lesbo. OUCH!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: returned from bangcocok and got banged cock :(

the best part after lesbo wore the pirated ck undies especially the red one and flaunted it to wifey in singlet and undies only, wifey complimented she was more macho and sexier than me. oh brother!! that really hurt my manhood beside the tenderness from lesbo's bang cock.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: returned from bangcocok and got banged cock :(

this is funny.

i tot no one would read this silly thread at all. then i realise there are the nolife and the lowlife loving this thread except they luv it so much they infract.

funny, right? usually i tot they would know how to use the IGNORE key by now. but look like lolife and nolife do not have much of a brain to begin with. :biggrin:

Thread: arrival of braless maid in man's red undies
that's fantastic

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
tarzan lesbo to the USA?

i m both sexcited and excited when i got news that i would be sending off to a new frontier in USA - Ulu Sembawang Area to explore for prospective development in that super remote virgin jungle area.

i ve 2 persons in mind that i hope i could bring (but fat luck!!). one would be my li'l brother leetahsar the plant fairy or my very strong, manly and loving lesbo maid.

lesbo won hands down in my fantasy that i would be able to bring her along. she would carry all my baggage - just like letichia carrying her boyboy's in the NOOSE. :biggrin: . if i were to be lost, waylaid by cannibals in the jungle, she could bravely defend for me. she was such a loving maid and a freaking strong and manly one.

during long lonely and hormone-charged nights, maybe lesbo could be also..... oh shit!! :*: what did she put into my breakfast this morning??!! :*::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: tarzan lesbo to the USA?

just wondering..... is there anyone reading this thread??

if there isn't, i would venture into the X-RATED and xxx details :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: tarzan lesbo to the USA?

was i unlucky or unlucky?

it was a quiet sunday afternoon.

lesbo was suppose to go out. instead slowly and steadily, a stream of pinoys and pinays began streaming in from the backdoor of the courtyard which extended from the kitchen's backdoor.

at first sight, i thought she got lots of bfs coming avisit. the wifey had approved about this uncanny gathering a day before. at second glance, i realised they weren't pinoys but actually pinays dressed like pinoys in Ts and bermudas.

it was a rare sight! suddenly the courtyard was congregated with butches and bitches of every shapes and sizes. some were more manly than any guy here. gosh! just look at those budging muscles.

now why did wifey wanna allow all these jokerettes to meet and of all thing in our own backyard??

as i was puzzling over this, there at the window sill, wifey was enjoying the sight and even armed herself with a very powderful binoculars. :*:

was my wifey turning lesbo too?

now i began to worry when i went away to explore a new frontier in USA, Ulu Sembawang Area in the babaric jungle and mountain of another 3rd world cuntry.....:*::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sickening waiting game....

it was a very testing period for me - waiting for the greenlight to start my USA exploring trip.

meanwhile back home, besides being LL, there wasn't much for me to do. i realised the limited time i had wasn't appreciated at all by the kids or wifey. they went about their daily routine without the slightest hint that i might not be around for a long long time :(

surprisingly only lesbo paid much attention to me. she kept asking me what i would like to eat, she would cook it for me. oh sweet lesbo! if only u were not as manly as me, i could have fallen in love with u. :p

and so damnn bo liao, i post this little exasperating feeling here. :*::*:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: the sickening waiting game....

ah bar, is your maid a man and not a lesbo like what you made her out to be...?:p:biggrin: lol...haha...

it was a very testing period for me - waiting for the greenlight to start my USA exploring trip.

meanwhile back home, besides being LL, there wasn't much for me to do. i realised the limited time i had wasn't appreciated at all by the kids or wifey. they went about their daily routine without the slightest hint that i might not be around for a long long time :(

surprisingly only lesbo paid much attention to me. she kept asking me what i would like to eat, she would cook it for me. oh sweet lesbo! if only u were not as manly as me, i could have fallen in love with u. :p

and so damnn bo liao, i post this little exasperating feeling here. :*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

which part of states you visiting, i have been to the mid-west, US is a good country then...

USA is not your typical USA. it stands for untouched frontier, namely Ulu Sembawang Area - worst than those ulu destination :(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you can picnic with your lesbo maid whom you claimed but i suspect it's a man, at sembawang park...:p

USA is not your typical USA. it stands for untouched frontier, namely Ulu Sembawang Area - worst than those ulu destination :(