• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN MARRIES A ‘DOMESTIC HELPER’ SO HE DON’T NEED SPEND TO HIRE MAID

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN MARRIES A ‘DOMESTIC HELPER’ SO HE DON’T NEED SPEND TO HIRE MAID
singaporeuncensored.com
BySuperwhite

February 11, 2023

I had never thought that I would be in a situation where I would marry someone purely for the purpose of having a maid.

It was my financial situation that led me to make this decision. I was struggling to make ends meet and the thought of having someone to clean up after me and take care of my home seemed like a good solution.

Looked for someone online to marry​

And so, I started looking for a wife. I researched different countries and cultures and which country girls would be good at domestic work and eventually decided that a girl from Philippines would be the best choice.

I figured that they were likely to have the same values as me and that they would be eager to work hard to help me with the housework.

I made contact with a few women from the Philippines and eventually found one who seemed like a good match.

She was beautiful and kind, and I was sure that she would be eager to help me out. We quickly became engaged and were married soon after.

Things began to change afterwards​

At first, things went well. My wife was diligent and worked hard to keep the house clean and organized.

She cooked delicious meals and took care of the laundry and other chores around the house. I felt relieved that I could save money on a maid and that I had the help I needed.

But soon, tensions started to arise. My wife was not content with the arrangement and felt that I was taking advantage of her.

She wanted to be respected and appreciated and felt that I was treating her like a servant.

I tried to explain to her that I was simply trying to provide for us both and that she was helping me out, but she was not convinced.

We began to argue more and more and eventually, our marriage fell apart. My wife left me, taking all of her belongings with her. I was left alone in my home, feeling guilty and foolish for thinking that I could get away with such a scheme.

I had thought that I could save money by marrying a domesticated girl to do my housework, but instead, I had ended up losing my wife and all of the money that I had spent on the marriage.

I thought that I was being clever, but instead, I had been selfish and naive.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...e-dont-need-spend-to-hire-maid/?feed_id=91729

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so, I started looking for a wife. I researched different countries and cultures and which country girls would be good at domestic work and eventually decided that a girl from Philippines would be the best choice.
KNN wrong leesearched done.
If he tried with indo maid maybe can be successful KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wrong leesearched done.
If he tried with indo maid maybe can be successful KNN
For higher success rate he has to go according to the market cost of hiring maid which translate directlee to iq level.
Highest success should be Sri Lanka or Indo.
Pinoy maid is the most costlee.

Karmile005

Alfrescian
Loyal
arrange marriage.png
=
maid.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said. Chinese men treat their wives like maid and whore. And if they own a business,wife will have to clean house plus office, bonk, cook, do accounts, get pregnant, jaga babies.....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said. Chinese men treat their wives like maid and whore. And if they own a business,wife will have to clean house plus office, bonk, cook, do accounts, get pregnant, jaga babies.....
That is what wives are for....for mudslimes women are basically slaves as they are the husband's property

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why marry? Let it be a passionate love affair. Observe the Bangla-Pinay couples on Sundays.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Chinese men do not treat their sisters and daughters as wife.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The weird thing sbout chinese is after marriage and woman doing all the housework, the man go out bonking other ladies. Ktv girls, office girls, night club girls....