• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Army personnel got shot in the right eye in sembawang camp

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was lucky. Right place at right time. For her, I gave up the other 2 PRC nurses. One was 23 years old, the other 27. Now the only problem I have is this coming Valentines Day. Don't know how to split between her and my wife.

Women are very sensitive on Valentines Day. Better proceed with utmost caution. Your milf ok you date her in bermudas? If you drop your wife off and proceed in office attire, wife likely to suspect you.

Maybe it's age. My g/f fully understand I don't pakay Valentines Day.

Wow, 2 PRC nurses! How you got to know them? My circle never get to meet non-nightlife gals. Never bonked a nurse before. Knna, if bonk her in her uniform should be thrilling!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Women are very sensitive on Valentines Day. Better proceed with utmost caution. Your milf ok you date her in bermudas? If you drop your wife off and proceed in office attire, wife likely to suspect you.

Maybe it's age. My g/f fully understand I don't pakay Valentines Day.

Wow, 2 PRC nurses! How you got to know them? My circle never get to meet non-nightlife gals. Never bonked a nurse before. Knna, if bonk her in her uniform should be thrilling!

There's a website for them to interact. I don't want to reveal here as I don't want a lot of us swarming there and spoiling our reputation. If you want, I can pm you the website. There's quite a fair bit of PRC girls there looking for bf and marriage and most of them are decent girls working in Sg. Through this website, I have managed to score quite a few girls. There a quite a few Singaporean men looking for gf and marriage there also.

So far, the best I had was a girl working on a factory here. She can be so wet until the panty is soaked. Yes, soaked is the word. But I only screwed her once. The reason is that after making love, I was commenting on her armpit hair and she just sat on the bed and began to pluck out her armpit hair one by one using her hand. Freaked me out...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was serving, she was the signal spec at SOA. Rumoured to be a public toilet. Very easy to score and she loves officers. SOA has bunks that will almost be deserted at night as most people there, except the OCT book out at night. So imagine how deserted the place will be at lull period. Perfect for making out at night.

u from SOA? NCO or occifier?

we pengkia avoid SOA lah. the place is infested with frustrated regulars whose army career are in trouble and take out their frustration on us pengkias from 42 and 46. so many 30yo+ full left over there, basically a place where losers concentrate. 46 share cookhouse with SOA and 3dmsb, remember there a couple of female sgt who ate there. i was there in the mid 90s so she from the same era?

dont mind me for saying this, armour have a bad habit. as armour mostly mono intake, they generally keep most of the better recruits during BMT and get rid of the lousy recruits by sending them to OCS or NCO course. those who sent out generally went on to other armour formations. those that cannot be transfer out will in turn send on course to support coy as mortarmen or pioneers but the best are also send to support coy scout platoon. so support coy has the best and also the worst men in the battlion.:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u from SOA? NCO or occifier?

we pengkia avoid SOA lah. the place is infested with frustrated regulars whose army career are in trouble and take out their frustration on us pengkias from 42 and 46. so many 30yo+ full left over there, basically a place where losers concentrate. 46 share cookhouse with SOA and 3dmsb, remember there a couple of female sgt who ate there. i was there in the mid 90s so she from the same era?

dont mind me for saying this, armour have a bad habit. as armour mostly mono intake, they generally keep most of the better recruits during BMT and get rid of the lousy recruits by sending them to OCS or NCO course. those who sent out generally went on to other armour formations. those that cannot be transfer out will in turn send on course to support coy as mortarmen or pioneers but the best are also send to support coy scout platoon. so support coy has the best and also the worst men in the battlion.:rolleyes:

You are right brother. SOA has a high number of people who got henta kaki. That's why there are a lot of assholes there stuck at master sergeant, staff sergeant. That year, the army introduce some schemes for these assholes and they got their promotions to WO and many took the chance to fuck off from
SOA. That's why I was very surprise to see the CO then( during my time 1999-2000) becoming the current DYCAO. But I might be wrong about him then. During the last ICT in Wallaby, I heard that when he was CO SOA, he was also commander of another bridgade. The only better officer there was my OC in STW, Goh Han Tong. Super siao on also. Saw him in Wallaby last year and he is now the G something(forgot the number behind) of the armour formation.

Edited: there was another officer I remembered. Quite good also but I forgot his name. He was the OC of the officer training wing. Gave up the chance for promotion so that he could be transfer to the air force to fly helicopter.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only better officer there was my OC in STW, Goh Han Tong. Super siao on also. Saw him in Wallaby last year and he is now the G something(forgot the number behind) of the armour formation.
u 46 monointake in 99? Goh Han Tong was a ex guard officer. he super fit, his platoon like him but they cannot tahan his tactics. When he doing his PC tour, he always led his troopers on foot instead of riding part of the way by Ultras. His thinking still very guardsmen at that time. He converted to armour ard 97, serve abt 6 mths before his OC tour at i think 42. He even led his platoon morning run in vest slack & boots, his troopers although kan him for that but still respect him. personally i dont know him well, but can see he a fair guy who although will follow the book but depending on situation can bend the rules a little bit.

the outgoing CAO nearly caused my bionix to be tangle with con-wire by his stupid "suggestion". luckily manage to cut the con-wire from both tracks although got a bit stuck inside the spocket wheel which the vehicle IC fail to spot during vehicle handover for the ICT outpro. The trainers said we were lucky the bionix didnt breakdown because of the CAO's "suggestion", even the trainers said his "suggestion" is stupid but then because he a one star so lan lan also must follow. sometime i really wonder did these star and crab officers ever serve in the field before. i also served as training troops for the OCS cadets once, we were not impress by the SOA training at all. the cadets were not taught what was practice in the combat teams but those theories that wont work in the real world. so the armour practice of posting CMI regulars to SOA as trainers will cause the cadets to be low quality officers.

u reservist go ozland? good lor, reservist unit suppose to go there for Atec but dunno why kenna cancel and beome local Atec. got good got bad lor. bad because never can experience combat team assuslting over open terrain. good because can nite off go home and not away from family for a month.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The only better officer there was my OC in STW, Goh Han Tong. Super siao on also. Saw him in Wallaby last year and he is now the G something(forgot the number behind) of the armour formation.
u 46 monointake in 99? Goh Han Tong was a ex guard officer.

u reservist go ozland? good lor, reservist unit suppose to go there for Atec but dunno why kenna cancel and beome local Atec. got good got bad lor. bad because never can experience combat team assuslting over open terrain. good because can nite off go home and not away from family for a month.

No, I was from Sispec, then to STW in SOA. BMT in Tekong. I missed the ATEC at Wallaby with my old reservist unit as that year, there was a concurrent exercise by Air Force and there was not enough places to house so many ppl at both campsites. After my reservist unit MR, I was upgraded to bridgade. That's when I went to wallaby. Brigade level exercises not so siong :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No, I was from Sispec, then to STW in SOA. BMT in Tekong. I missed the ATEC at Wallaby with my old reservist unit as that year, there was a concurrent exercise by Air Force and there was not enough places to house so many ppl at both campsites. After my reservist unit MR, I was upgraded to bridgade. That's when I went to wallaby. Brigade level exercises not so siong :biggrin:

so your NSF all the way in SOA, so good life....

sama sama, i also from tekong, camp 3, pop kenna post to gedong. the longest ride i ever had in a tonner. 2hr plus from commando jetty to gedong. but in a sense i rather happy as it a vocation i look forward to. read too much on rommel as a student to wanting to be in a panzer unit.:smile: so from a panzergrenadier in NSF to a bionix gunner in reservist. dont it feel good to free from NS liability at ard 32yo, hehe....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still have 2 high keys lor....

sorry. i tot u MR liao as you said your reservist unit already shut down. so now in brigade nominal rolls, not exactly good as got chance use as top up strength for depleted battlions going for Atec. My reservist medic went for 3 Atec before joining our platoon. a 39yo medic who work in sph MR together with some of us and went thru his fourth Atec with us and total 16 ICTs as many of his ICTs are low key. he started in the old school M113 to MR in Bronco. now no more AMX13 rite from what i heard so now combat team tankee use LeoII?