• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are you concern about your smart phone cosmetics ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smart phone back casings business has been there for a long time. Everywhere are accessories sellers be it online or on site. Is this a sinkie and chinks behaviour to be crazy about how their smart phones are dressed ? I always see ang moh using their hp without any casing and I find is cooler. Hence I copy them and never buy case for a long time.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
WahLiew... good old days when pagers where common, folks already accessorized the short chain with bells and what have you... blinking lights on antennas of mobiles, now mobile casing bling blings... Just a phase lah...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WahLiew... good old days when pagers where common, folks already accessorized the short chain with bells and what have you... blinking lights on antennas of mobiles, now mobile casing bling blings... Just a phase lah...

These bling blings casing has been there for too long.
Those leather side handle has phased out when the size of the hp increases each day and too heavy to dangle at our finger. Is time to phase out hp casings.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And those stupid iring make your hp spin like a ninja turtle when placed on flat surface.

You think by putting case can really protect hp meh. When drop at correct angle with or without case the screen will still cracking.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst are those barbie clowns using a case with rabbit ear that are as big and long as their hp :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst are those barbie clowns using a case with rabbit ear that are as big and long as their hp :eek:

182-270091_MED.jpg

The user have some mental issue :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good thing about ah tiong phones is many come with cover n screen protector..Stock standard stuff is good enough for me..No need to buy these siao Lang accessories

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart phone back casings business has been there for a long time. Everywhere are accessories sellers be it online or on site. Is this a sinkie and chinks behaviour to be crazy about how their smart phones are dressed ? I always see ang moh using their hp without any casing and I find is cooler. Hence I copy them and never buy case for a long time.

ya... angmoh always do raw, tat lands assange into run road mode and hide like a tortoise, so give your mobile a condom to better protect you, your family, your company, your country and this planet. dont fark around with your fone naked...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good thing about ah tiong phones is many come with cover n screen protector..Stock standard stuff is good enough for me..No need to buy these siao Lang accessories

Yes basic is best....now on the market there's this nano tech liquid type protector that you supposed to apply onto the phone but I've never tried it. Not sure if it works as advertised.

Accessories for phones are just like those bengs who pimp their Beng cars.