• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are u Singaporean? Take simple test! Esp the FTrash!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) He loaned Lee Kuan Yew his lecture notes while studying at Cambridge. After spending 2 decades away from legal practice and in banking (1971-1989), he was appointed Chief Justice in 1990, retiring only in 2006. This judge, often accused of convicting indiscriminately, and leaving the burden of proof to the accused instead of the accuser, is:
a) J B Jeyaratnam
b) Francis Seow
c) Yong Pung How

2) As Attorney General, Chan Sek Keong submitted in 1997 that although the Parliamentary Elections Act forbade unauthorised persons to loiter within 200 metres of polling stations on polling day, this did not apply to unauthorised persons ‘inside’ said stations. So how did Goh Chok Tong et al get inside the polling stations without breaking the law?
a) Climbed through a toilet window without bars
b) Sneaked through a MRT tunnel excavation
c) Just walked past with a nudge and a wink

3) In Volume 73, Hansard Report of Parliamentary Debates 2001, MP Lily Neo, in pointing out that mammography in the polyclinics is only applicable to women aged 50 years and above on demand, and there is also a co-payment fee of $50 for each screening, queried if the Minister should facilitate more women to go for early screening. What was Lim Hng Kiang’s response?
a) save on Starbucks coffee and support local kopitiams
b) save on ERP charges and take the train
c) save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening

4) International branding company Interbrand was paid this amount by National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan to rename “Marina Bay” as “Marina Bay”:
a) $4,000
b) $40,000
c) $400,000

5) Angered by Lee Kuan Yew’s prediction that the rupiah will fall should he succeed Suharto as President of Indonesia, vice president B.J. Habibie christianed Singapore as:
a) a little piece of snot
b) a little red twat
c) a little red dot

6) On the eve of the polling day in the 1997 General Elections, then-Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong had this message for the electorate:
a) free abalone and shark fin porridge
b) $180 million for upgrading if residents vote for the PAP
c) estates risk becoming “slums” if they voted otherwise

7) Member of Parliament (Ang Mo Kio GRC) Wee Siew Kim had to apologize publicly twice as a result of his daughter posting this in her blog:
a) WHY do all the idiots have my surname why?!
b) if you’re not good enough, life will kick you in the balls
c) my future isn’t certain but i guess right now it’s a lot brighter than most people’s
d) please, get out of my elite uncaring face
e) all of the above

8) Disputing that TT Durai, as head of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), was overpaid, Mrs Goh Chok Tong claimed his $600,000 compensation plus perks is:
a) loose change
b) shopping money
c) peanuts

9) The longest-serving political prisoner in the history of Singapore is:
a) Mas Selamat Kastari
b) Chee Soon Juan
c) Chia Thye Poh

10) The highest paid head of state in the world is:
a) Barack Obama, President of USA
b) Hu Jintao, President of China
c) Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore

See who knows the answer to all of the above:rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) c) Yong Pung How

2) c) Just walked past with a nudge and a wink

3) c) save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening

4) c) $400,000

5) c) a little red dot

6) b) $180 million for upgrading if residents vote for the PAP

7) e) all of the above

8) c) peanuts

9) c) Chia Thye Poh

10) c) Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) c) Yong Pung How

2) c) Just walked past with a nudge and a wink

3) c) save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening

4) c) $400,000

5) c) a little red dot

6) b) $180 million for upgrading if residents vote for the PAP

7) e) all of the above

8) c) peanuts

9) c) Chia Thye Poh

10) c) Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore

ok u and GOD passed the test :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah u like Yong Pung How want some back scratching also ....get old man lee to suck u lah :biggrin::biggrin:

When you are pung sai age...you would need your back scratched once in a while, especially the arsehole..which is itchy & hard to reach...:biggrin:

oldie sucking...must be revulsive...my kway teow soup gargling in my tummy..wanting to come up to the gullet...eeeek :eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am sorry, the answer to No. 2 is wrong. The correct answer is "Mr. Goh Chok Tong was teleported into the voting station by James T Kirk"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am sorry, but the answer to lumber 3 is also wrong. It should be "Sell your backside and use the money for breast screening"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So sorry, but the answer to question 8 should be $600,000 plus perks "is what I paid him to fuck my wrinkled old dry cunt with his black Thambi lupcheong"

I must really apoligize for all these corrections.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Sek Keong will go down in history as the sharpest legal mind by convincing himself that a circle is a square. A ruling that took not only took the spirit our of the law, but flung it so hard that the letter of the law went with it as well.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am sorry, I promise this is the last one. The answer to lumber 9 should be "The common man of Singapore"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Chan Sek Keong will go down in history as the sharpest legal mind by convincing himself that a circle is a square. A ruling that took not only took the spirit our of the law, but flung it so hard that the letter of the law went with it as well.

U are mistaken. Chan Sek Keong is privy to top secret defence information that u and I are not privy to. He knows that the SAF possesses the transporter devise from Star Trek, and that Lau Goh was beamed into the polling station. Why you think our defence budget is so high, and why you think the CEO of Chartered Industries (who developed this revolutionary device) was promoted to Temasick CEO.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, you may right.

Once in a while, when I am bored dead, I read his comments and I still can't make that circle square. Legal fraternity will tell you that is an ex-Malaysian and therefore a convert. Like religious converts, they are overzealous and tend to find things that are not there.

So far, no one has asked him what would then constitute a crime under the section. I am sure he will be stumped.

U are mistaken. Chan Sek Keong is privy to top secret defence information that u and I are not privy to. He knows that the SAF possesses the transporter devise from Star Trek, and that Lau Goh was beamed into the polling station. Why you think our defence budget is so high, and why you think the CEO of Chartered Industries (who developed this revolutionary device) was promoted to Temasick CEO.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LOL, you may right.

Once in a while, when I am bored dead, I read his comments and I still can't make that circle square. Legal fraternity will tell you that is an ex-Malaysian and therefore a convert. Like religious converts, they are overzealous and tend to find things that are not there.

So far, no one has asked him what would then constitute a crime under the section. I am sure he will be stumped.

Aiyah, please do not confuse FT Chan's simple mind. Minister Teo simply told him the SAF possess the ability to beam people around, so he has to believe it mah. Transporter technology is too complicated for his simple mind. So, he just rules in favour.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good putting effort doing the test. ha ha ha............ Maybe should make it into print and pass it to all citizen before election.