• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are u happy now ? U turn on Simply Go card. What a total waste of money. Trying to fix something that is not broken.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who's footing the $40 million bill? Why, of course its the commuters. Get ready for a few more rounds of ownself-recommend-ownself fare hikes.

Dumb sinkies voted for this. So please do not complain.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Commuters who bought or converted to SimplyGo cards between Jan 9 and 22 can switch back to an EZ-Link card for free
  • The older EZ-Link system allows commuters to see their fare deductions and card balances at fare gates and bus card readers
  • "I apologise on behalf of MOT and LTA for the delays commuters experienced when they tried to convert their existing EZ Link cards," says Transport Minister Chee Hong Tat

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn in this day and age, can’t process and reflect immediate deductions and balance is such a joke. Please la, ppl already moved on to AI liao, we still play check balance via app. Knn phua cheebye
I believe it was done on purpose.
As the name implies - simplygo
Their intention is for you to tap and go.
Don't waste time looking at the gantry of how much left etc. Every secs counts during peak hours.

They also expect everyone by now should be going digital.
They left the old farts senior concession untouched.
Those old farts without senior concession if still doesn't know how to use app should go and jiak sai.

P. S this is not what I said.
I'm merely stating what they think

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to guess, you must also be vaccinated. Chenghu psycho you a little bit and you succumb. :rolleyes:
I bought it too.
This is not about psycho and succumb
It is to always good to be 1 step ahead of others.
Knowing that we have to use it and not doing anything will always be left behind.
This is the main reason why my cpf has a mountain of $$$ now.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe it was done on purpose.
As the name implies - simplygo
Their intention is for you to tap and go.
Don't waste time looking at the gantry of how much left etc. Every secs counts during peak hours.

They also expect everyone by now should be going digital.
They left the old farts senior concession untouched.
Those old farts without senior concession if still doesn't know how to use app should go and jiak sai.

P. S this is not what I said.
I'm merely stating what they think
If that’s the case, all the old folks should be sent to a gas room no? Waste medical resources and take up precious property and public transportation resources.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that’s the case, all the old folks should be sent to a gas room no? Waste medical resources and take up precious property and public transportation resources.
Old folks above 60 they never kachow mah can use concession card song song to jurong.
Those complaining can't see balance and below 60yo should go to gas room :geek:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought it too.
This is not about psycho and succumb
It is to always good to be 1 step ahead of others.
Knowing that we have to use it and not doing anything will always be left behind.
This is the main reason why my cpf has a mountain of $$$ now.
One step ahead by being creative VS one step ahead by being a sheepie is very very different.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like PAP really damn scared. Screwing the population with the GST increase while inflation is out of control and on top of that retrenchments are coming.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GST increase isn't the worst thing, it can be at the very least tolerable depending on other variables... it's the carbon tax which is unforgivable.

It's blatant robbery based on a lie, to appease their anti-carbon globalist masters in Davos. You know, that World Economic Forum crowd that your keling onglai president is talking to now. :wink:

Singapore’s carbon tax should be higher than planned to speed up action: MAS’ Menon​

Dec 04, 2023
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/es...ould-be-higher-planned-speed-action-mas-menon

SINGAPORE TO RAISE CARBON TAX FIVEFOLD IN 2024​

Sep 20, 2023
https://senecaesg.com/insights/singapore-to-raise-carbon-tax-fivefold-in-2024/