• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are sinkie cabbies the worst in the world?

Are sinkie cabbies the worst in the world?

• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why

• I don't take cabs

• I am the taxi driver

• Maybe

• Total voters

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pick your choice

(a) Yes
(b) No
(c) I don't know
(d) Why
(e) I don't take cabs
(f) I am the taxi driver
(g) Maybe
(h) Others, please write answer __________________________________________________ ___________

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DPMTEO.jpg

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No.
They're just the same like all the rest.
They're not the worst & they're not the best.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anybody knows if they are the worst unless you have travelled extensively. We should also not be rejoicing if they are not the worst. Being below average is bad enough. I take taxis regularly and in my opinion that's where they are...below average.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have taken cabs in many cities around the world. Singapore cabs are probably the best in terms of safety, ability to get cabs, getting to the right destination with the correct fare asked.

It is below average when it comes to courtesy, and other service related elements. Helping passengers too many bags is universal except in Singapore.

Showing blackface more often is where we probably lead the world.

The worst cabbies are those from the Indian subcontinent who can be found in US, Canada, UK and many first world countries. The Sikhs control this industry in the Us and Canada and they are fucking mercenaries.