• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are scoobal and Namqiong cowards?? why sexpose other rumours but no balls to come out

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk so much shit... why dun you both come out and dare those you accuse to see you in court....

fucking dua pao xian....

gutless balless shit

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are scoobal and Namqiong cowards?? why sexpose other rumours but no balls to come

Okay, brocoli, time to take your medicine now.:p

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are scoobal and Namqiong cowards?? why sexpose other rumours but no balls to come

Now that WP has acted admirably, the cloud over PAP and Shanmugam continues to hang fairly or unfairly.

The issue is Singaporeans desire is to seek the truth. So here is the proposal;

If these respectable gentlemen are prepared to issue a short statement even a one liner to say that they are not aware of reasons behind his divorce, I am prepared to concede the matter and issue an apology

1. The Attorney General - Sundaresh Menon

2. Cabinet Minister - Vivian Balakrishnan

3. Former NMP - Prof Simon Tay

There is no need to go into details. As well regarded members of the establishment and his fellow peers I am sure they will readily step forward to clear a wholly innocent man.

The issue for Singaporeans I am sure is not my identity but the conduct of the press over a period of time. What must be good for the goose must surely be good for the gander. The use of Singapore's defamation laws I am sure is another matter of interest.

Note: There is no allegation expressed in this post. The fear factor is something that we all must work hard to overcome.

kang jiao wei behind monitor.... you so clever why dun you send them lawyer letters for calling you a liar??? DUA KANG
coward.. rumour monger

If you are implying my agenda is personal.Let me state categorically nothing makes me more happy than Sylvia Lim coming clean.

As I said repeatedly that I for one wants to be proven wrong for the sake of democracy in Singapore.

But against my own liking my logical deductions had repeatedly been proven right.

I was right about Yaw,not this month but months ago.
I was right about kojakbot aka Richard Wan not this week but months ago.

There are many more but the above can be proven since such records of my intrinsic suspicions exist in this forum....all written way way before the sagas exploded.

Madam Sylvia,if you are reading this.Mam,please come clean.Your supporters like @Ramseth is only adding more fuel to the fire by their inept slippery and side stepping the core issue bordering on obfuscation.

some1 kanna rejected by DUa NEH bu ZEH ZEH ... now talk until machiam like he is Chia Thye poh ... cockster!!!

asking for lady attention now.. pathetic

Last edited:

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal

some1 kanna rejected by DUa NEH bu ZEH ZEH ... now talk until machiam like he is Chia Thye poh ... cockster!!!
I just have one question. SL dua liap meh? Dun really notice leh....

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

talk so much shit... why dun you both come out and dare those you accuse to see you in court....

fucking dua pao xian....

gutless balless shit

Here we go again. Such childish kindergarden behavior.

No wonder local girls and even foregin good ones goes for foregin man.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal

They playing a very old game call cat and mouse. From what can be seen, the cat isn't very good in catching the mice. Hence the need for this thread to bait the mice.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fucking dua pao xian....

gutless balless shit

I prefer Internal Security thugs to defamation lawsuits. :biggrin: :oIo:

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

no offence here, but how come brocoli seems to like to scold people, enlarging the font sizes, bold the words, and use red colours? i find it rude.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no offence here, but how come brocoli seems to like to scold people, enlarging the font sizes, bold the words, and use red colours? i find it rude.

Hang around here a bit more, you'll eventually learn who are the insightful ones and who are the ones that are just a waste of bandwidth. You will end up just automatically filtering out the latter. There's no point calling them out because they won't change. This forum has an ignore list feature too which may help you.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is trying to show he know more than anyone else.

This is called....... NO LIFE

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go smell the FLOWERS dumbo! Or go FORAGE in dumpsters! I'm good!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That guy is still attacking me for voting TJS, when I already made it clear I repented.

After YSL sacked suddenly that chap has nothing to do, so goes on mad rampage. Even GMS toned down recently.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal

fucking dua pao xian....

gutless balless shit

You better dun attack Scroobal, he got many clones and will zap you if you go against him. Hey! Where are the points?