• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or 自导自演fake thrown eggs taking over the sell nude industry?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一楼一凤的姐姐。
Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut@Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc you think you act innocent don’t answer my question only can deny you are criminals doing defamation crimes to me and you are murderers attempting to kill me? Heaven got eyes and will serve karma on you and your cheap chicken family women Pui!!
As usual Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower etc prove themselves dogs abusers murderers out to murder me and they are dogs with not an ounce of human kindness insinuating insult doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up Cantonese dogs @musclepiwer @gsbslut @Cottonmouth etc proving themselves dogs and proud murderers scammers bullies with not a shred of human kindness. May they be reincarnated as women and be gangraped. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she is NOT afraid of swearing ?

死豬不怕開水燙
燒雞不得不火葬
說謊成性名譽喪
蠟炬成灰格局爛
You evil coward despicable Cantonese SCAMMER MURDERER ABUSER know you are hiding in rat hole telling evil toxic lies dare not swear say until like you won’t die and I am dying and that’s why I not scared of violent death. So shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SON OF CHICKEN HIDING IN RAT HOLE MALAYSIAN CANTONESE GANGSTER PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
不怕毒誓怕舉證
處女證據別再問
原本以為眾人笨
貞操婚前已沒剩
Tsk tsk tsk everything you accused me is what your cheap Cantonese mother wife daughters are. I am a virgin with annulled marriage of course means I am a virgin prior to marriage. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to me that’s why you dare not swear scared to die a violent death. Hey proud murderer you think you don’t swear only heaven got no eyes to see you are doing daily stress to cause me cancer and will serve you karma? I will see how you die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as she doesn't furnished any medical evidence, she's a troll, a non virgin and most likely a slutty character harassing innocent men.
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of Malaysian pahang prostitute proud murderer criminal bully gangster hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and extorting evidence from your victom of crimes i see how you die. All evidence of science pointing to the FACT you Cantonese dogs are murderer. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is caught square on her lies. she simply isn't a virgin
WHOEVER DARE NOT SWEAR DARE NOT TAKE UP VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE IS THE ONE CAUGHT LYING AND AS USUAL WHATEVER YOU MURDERER CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE ACCUSE ME IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR SELF ADMITTED CHEAP CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the trade mark of a victim narcissist ... chop ! chop ! chop !

Then can blame other people and distract everyone and no need to prove virginity.

Like that menopause also can blame other people.
You shameless murderer criminal pretend no see my threads with scientific evidence that you Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute are proven murderer using evil dirty tricks of daily multiple chronic stress to cause me cancer and accuse your victim of crimes as playing victim. Full of lies narcissist is you Cantonese dog that think you are emperor I am slave for you to trample. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
又來了!又岔開話題了!

全因為沒有醫生證書證明自己是自己所說的處女。

假裝不知道發誓不是證據。

沒有格局的人是這樣的。
Tell that to yourself change topic is you Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend don’t know you are the MURDERER KILLING ME. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF ME AS CHICKEN AND YOU DONT EVEN DARE TO SWEAR. 假装不知道是你贱货广东狗没证据又不敢发誓。呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
努力吧!繼續努力吧!努力把證據跟發誓掛鉤吧…事實上這裡根本沒人相信你是處女,你早就輸了!
Look at how shameless you are Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole do crimes to murder me is called winning. You will get your retribution because not every women is like yours so cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories of kena thrown eggs in Taiwan to harm people. As cheap and evil as you LOSER SON OF CANTONESE CHICKEN. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how shameless you are Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole do crimes to murder me is called winning. You will get your retribution because not every women is like yours so cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories of kena thrown eggs in Taiwan to harm people. As cheap and evil as you LOSER SON OF CANTONESE CHICKEN. Pui!
@musclepower why you dare not swear you are not Malaysian? Btw the way you write in Chinese already gave away you are Malaysian. You write in low class Chinese that you think very good but actually so evil dirty shit that smear and accuse people I see a lot of Malaysians in my neighborhood wrote like that. China Chinese in my neighborhood wrote in much more high class way. One look I can tell who is Malaysian who is China Chinese in my neighborhood just by the Chinese written.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she has scaled back on her accusation - "smearing Hokkien virgin as a chicken"

In other words, she is NOT saying you are smearing Hokkien virgin as a fake virgin. If she says that, you will ask her to prove that she is a real virgin, and that's her biggest nightmare.

In other words, she knows medical evidence that she is a virgin is her Achilles heel. She has carefully steered away from having to face the issue of evidence.
You Malaysian @nightsafari clone way of ceating issues out of no issues again. Say I scale down when I did nothing different say nothing different for years that you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as chicken. 无中生有 fabricate stories tell lies put words into my mouth is your proud Cantonese cancer way of attack. 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“我是沒有證據的假處女,我最怕你們逼我拿出證據,所以我努力轉移話題,談國籍,談籍貫,談誰是誰的複製人等等,只要能夠轉移話題,別再談我沒有證據,我什麼都幹,包括抄襲別人的詞彙和用語 … … 我真是個不折不扣的賤貨,我下衰所有的福建人,我沒臉見江東父老,我要換新的身份,我要做處女,你們為什麼為難我,我病發,你們都是罪犯…”

“我是閩南第一賤貨!”
雞之將死,其鳴也哀!
See everyone? Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower proved me right again that he is sneaky always appear soon after I logoff to smear hokkien virgin as chicken. And see how sneaky and despicable he is to appear in this thread instead of the proud thread that he always posted to defame Gansiokbin?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously based on your @gsbslut Cantonese own words do evil tio cancer so Cantonese must have done ALOT of evil to tio CANTONESE CANCER right? Don’t change topic and answer me okay? Hahahaha
As usual Cantonese dog self admitted son of DIRTY SLUT @gsbslut KENA SLAPPED BY ME dare not answer and just cancer repeat lies that have been answered. Why so shameless double standard you @gsbslut and your fellow Cantonese got Cantonese cancer is not called do evil tio cancer but I got cancer is called evil? Yikes! As usual whatever Cantonese sons of prostitute accused me is what they are themselves double standard. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Cantonese dog self admitted son of DIRTY SLUT @gsbslut KENA SLAPPED BY ME dare not answer and just cancer repeat lies that have been answered. Why so shameless double standard you @gsbslut and your fellow Cantonese got Cantonese cancer is not called do evil tio cancer but I got cancer is called evil? Yikes! As usual whatever Cantonese sons of prostitute accused me is what they are themselves double standard. Pui!
As double standard as usual indeed your @gsbslut Cantonese women can open leg big big sell nude other people cannot talk to men without being attacked as slut hahahahaha 好笑

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no reply means Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepowerare proven FRAUD SCAMMER CHEAT LIAR CRIMINAL BULLIES AGAIN. Pui!
No need to repeat all my good deeds since 18 years old in university doing charity while other people got money also no do charity. All said IN DETAILS but Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower pretend no see all my posts and open Ccb Cantonese son of prostitute mouth to accuse me do evil tio cancer. Now Cantonese dogs don’t think you can do evil and run off. List down what evil did I do? Gpgt one okay and not your Cantonese fabricated stories of Kena thrown eggs by Taiwanese to harm Taiwanese kind. Pui!
As usual Cantonese dog son of prostitute privilege @gsbslut @musclepower can tell lies say I do evil tio cancer but when challenged can’t answer what evil I did and just act blur Cantonese cancer do evil repeat lies to harm me to win. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
20240422153223.jpg