• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are all ghosts/spirits evil? are there good and kind ghosts/spirits?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
W020140113319418546840.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
chinese ghosts r hungry type ...
i seriously want to meet a good and pretty lady ghost that I can talk to everyday. as in she is kind and understanding and can help me by warning me of dangerous people and events. i can also help her to do things that she cannot do as a ghost.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seriously want to meet a good and pretty lady ghost that I can talk to everyday. as in she is kind and understanding and can help me by warning me of dangerous people and events. i can also help her to do things that she cannot do as a ghost.

u evry dam ting oso wan ...

u want gud, pretty, lady, ghost, can tok 2, can tok 2 evryday, kind, understanding, warn u of dangerous pipz, warn u of dangerous events ...