• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local E-Hailing Driver Claims That His Female Customer Was An Actual Ghost!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Local E-Hailing Driver Claims That His Female Customer Was An Actual Ghost!​

BY AFIQ AMIN

MAY 3, 2023

SOURCE: FACEBOOK, PIXABAY
SOURCE: FACEBOOK, PIXABAY

hype.my

You’ve read them in novels and you’ve seen them in movies but most people would not want to have an actual ghostly encounter in real life. Some of you may have also heard stories of taxi drivers giving a lift to a female customer at suspiciously abandoned places.

You’d think with the age of technology and e-hailing nowadays, it’s unlikely to receive an order from a paranormal entity. However, one should never underestimate their ability, as this driver recently shared his experience with a wandering spirit.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK

Yesterday (Tuesday, 2nd May), Facebook user Ahsan Ismail shared his recent experience as an E-hailing driver, which he described as his most precious one. According to the driver, he picked up a customer named Dr. Samarahan. She was wearing a baju kurung and had a nice scent. He drove the customer to the address she had given him.

Throughout the whole journey, the woman remained silent for the most part and only gave 1-word responses. Much to his surprise and horror, they arrived at a Muslim cemetery.

When he turned around to check on his customer, he discovered that she was no longer in the vehicle, but he could not recall how or when she had gotten out. “Only God knows exactly how I felt at the time but it’s okay, I’ll consider this as an unforgettable experience,” he wrote.

Thankfully for the Sarawakian man, the mysterious woman did not leave without paying for his service as he found that she had left old Malaysian Ringgit notes and cents where she sat. Netizens were spooked out by the post and even asked for more details on the encounter. Some even advised the driver to avoid going home immediately as the uninvited spirit might tag along.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK

In a follow-up post, Ahsan updated that although the old money he got from the entity is unusable, she actually paid him the exact amount for his service. “It was hard getting back as it suddenly started raining heavily. Let’s all offer our prayers and hope everything will be fine,” he said.

We can only imagine what he must’ve felt like during that moment of discovery but we’re glad that he was able to go back home safely. What would you do if you had a ghost as a customer?

Sources: Facebook (1)(2)
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Drivere-hailing driverghost womanmysterious customer

https://hype.my/2023/326814/e-hailing-driver-female-customer-ghost/

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always wonder why ghosts always appear only to their own race? How come I don't hear of mudd driver picking up a Chinese ghost or Chinese driver picking up an ah neh ghost? Are these ghosts given instructions only to find their own kind ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder why ghosts always appear only to their own race? How come I don't hear of mudd driver picking up a Chinese ghost or Chinese driver picking up an ah neh ghost? Are these ghosts given instructions only to find their own kind ?
Gaslighter... racist... go fuck yrslf