• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Application for PR for Wife

Tookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All Bros

Would like to seek your expertise on the above.

Planning to married my thai girlfriend who is 37 and i am 40, she is a divorcee with 3 kids age from 6 to 10 years old. Currently i am working for an MNC with above average salary.

Do anyone of you foresee any problems in me applying for a PR for her and the kids?

Any constructive advise from brothers here is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All Bros
Would like to seek your expertise on the above.
Planning to married my thai girlfriend who is 37 and i am 40, she is a divorcee with 3 kids age from 6 to 10 years old. Currently i am working for an MNC with above average salary.
Do anyone of you foresee any problems in me applying for a PR for her and the kids?
Thanks in advance

No.. actually its better off if you just bring her to stay with you in singapore while leaving the kids to her parents or siblings in thailand...

Tookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No.. actually its better off if you just bring her to stay with you in singapore while leaving the kids to her parents or siblings in thailand...

Thanks for the revert bro, not able to do that as she is the only child and her parents are not around anymore.

Any other suggestions, btw she holds an MBA.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suggest you read Woman's Charter in detail first or consider signing a prenuptial agreement before going to ROM.

Tookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggest you read Woman's Charter in detail first or consider signing a prenuptial agreement before going to ROM.

Hi Borom

Many thanks for the suggestion, the primary concern here is if i could get the PR for her and the kids not so much on the agreement. Thanks

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
....... and has been running the family business eversince.

MBA and got own business........ no problem lah....... tell her to set up a branch of her business here..... even if she dun apply for PR the singkie gahmen will give it to her :biggrin: ...... tats how desperate singkieland has become for foreigners to take up PR.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
H

Should be "Any constructive ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.

My advice is NOT to get married unless all your assets are protected.