• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple Cider Vinegar.. The truth behind drinking it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;XeHl5Y7m1xM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeHl5Y7m1xM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
something to take note of:

Lemon and apple cider vinegar help your body to become perfectly ph balanced, slightly alkaline. It is misinformation to believe that ACV and or lemon will make your body more acid. I stop listening at that point because this point he got wrong. This guy has no idea what he is talking about. This guy is a chiropractor and he has so much misinformation in this video it is frightening. What a bunch of malarky!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway i trust this doctor and will try out ACV tonight before dinner and will do so daily until i finished the bottle.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
something to take note of:

Lemon and apple cider vinegar help your body to become perfectly ph balanced, slightly alkaline. It is misinformation to believe that ACV and or lemon will make your body more acid. I stop listening at that point because this point he got wrong. This guy has no idea what he is talking about. This guy is a chiropractor and he has so much misinformation in this video it is frightening. What a bunch of malarky!!!!

Knn vegan, your brain damage isit, post this kind of garbage video on Christmas day to self-masturbate and talk to yourself?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Use only ACV with the word "Mother" in the label. Drop a tablespoon or cap of it into fruit juice like cranberry juice. FYI cranberry juice is super for eliminate 'stones' in kidney and also those backache symptoms.

Can mix ACV in most cold drinks, do it everyday it keeps acid environment low.

Merry X'mas all ! ~~

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn vegan, your brain damage isit, post this kind of garbage video on Christmas day to self-masturbate and talk to yourself?

He is not talking to himself.....at least I am here to sarpok....
And Tony no need to masturbate.....I will get my ladies to service him if he got the urge.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've been drinking ACV twice daily for years............it does help to lose weight among many good benefits........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i've been drinking ACV twice daily for years............it does help to lose weight among many good benefits........

Ahh great, i will do a twice daily too, i like to add lemon in the drink.. i dun like the taste and smell of ACV.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use only ACV with the word "Mother" in the label. Drop a tablespoon or cap of it into fruit juice like cranberry juice. FYI cranberry juice is super for eliminate 'stones' in kidney and also those backache symptoms.

Can mix ACV in most cold drinks, do it everyday it keeps acid environment low.

Merry X'mas all ! ~~

Hi tony, you mean cranberry is good for those with back problem? As in those pesky muscle ache that seems to come and go. Do you know of any other solution, say specific exercises or food that might help too?. Thanks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi tony, you mean cranberry is good for those with back problem? As in those pesky muscle ache that seems to come and go. Do you know of any other solution, say specific exercises or food that might help too?. Thanks.

sorry, i dunno anything about cranberry..i prefer to eat the real thing rather than juice it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat are u a woman?when a guy wants to lose weight he goes out and pump out 50 miles on a bicycle and do 200 push ups,when a woman wants to lose weight she drinks soursop,drink ooloong tea and eat kiwis for breakfast and lunch and do some yoga in spandax and tank top bra and suck some dicks.

besides why are u drinking apple cider?i thought u are a soursop drinking vegetarian 100 percent blended gluten free nutjob.do u know why apple cider taste so good like melted gold?BECAUSE ITS ALCOHOLIC LIKE BEER OR VODKA OR WHISKEY.vodka makes my belly feel warmth and overall body feel good too.do u know alcohol causes CANCER?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat are u a woman?when a guy wants to lose weight he goes out and pump out 50 miles on a bicycle and do 200 push ups,when a woman wants to lose weight she drinks soursop,drink ooloong tea and eat kiwis for breakfast and lunch and do some yoga in spandax and tank top bra and suck some dicks.

besides why are u drinking apple cider?i thought u are a soursop drinking vegetarian 100 percent blended gluten free nutjob.do u know why apple cider taste so good like melted gold?BECAUSE ITS ALCOHOLIC LIKE BEER OR VODKA OR WHISKEY.vodka makes my belly feel warmth and overall body feel good too.do u know alcohol causes CANCER?

i thought everyone says that i am a ladyboy

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, i dunno anything about cranberry..i prefer to eat the real thing rather than juice it.

cranberry is good shit. it helps pple who has stomach gas or blurp alot. farmers feed their cows with cranberry to arrest their stomach gas problem.