• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

appeal to stop all tonychat bashing

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun be so thick skinned la.
Start your own thread and masterbate yourself there.
Bros here enjoying the banter without your irritating interruption.

sama sama to you also
you start your own thread and then go masturbating and vulvalising all yourself
thick skin narong the kelong the sarong the vulval mouth..haha!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He loves to be analised.. That's his daily addiction.. To be analised everyday here.. Bloody hell you just bashed him.. You must be part of the PAP IB if you make fun of Tonychat, well that's what Tonychat claimed.. All Forummers who make fun of his were branded as PAP IBs.. LOL.. LOL..

There are more than 30 over Oppo Forummers past and present who made fun of him and that means all of us are all PAP IBs going by Tonychat's clever logic..:biggrin:

Later that wimp will cry father mother again and say that the so called PAP IBs are bashing him again..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh. You have mistaken. Cleareyes is not a PAP ib, you are! He can reply to me or bash and counter my post but clearly he is not a PAP ib.. But for you is different.. You are totally a PAP ib.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh. You have mistaken. Cleareyes is not a PAP ib, you are! He can reply to me or bash and counter my post but clearly he is not a PAP ib.. But for you is different.. You are totally a PAP ib.

LOL.. CB Kia, as I said you're a fuckin wimp.. When people make fun of you and you losing it, you would accuse them of being PAP IBs.. That's a desperate tactics ladyboy wimp..