• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

appeal to stop all tonychat bashing

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought this thread is about me????

Yes.. Maybe should ask do a sticky thread and compile all your stupid posts so that people visiting this site would know what a retarded fucktard twit you are.. LOL..LOL..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leave my Master's thread alone! Fuck off! Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:
another mother of all motherfuckers...no balls to masturbater izzit?
lampar you cowsai king!!! go dogs fuck understand...and go dogs eat and donkeys fuck too..hor hor motherfucking king!!!
no balls no testicles no seeds malu king!!! phui!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe in tonychat more than Jesus Christ. :wink:

motherfucker believes in any cowshit in his head...ball less motherfucking cyber bully...go and masturbate instead of spouting nonsense!!!

no balls, no shame, no nothing....lampar lan lan understand!!! now go dogs fuck and donkeys fuck and give all your shit to that big vulval mouth Narong....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree

If tonychat is less irritating and abusive, he wont be getting the attacks.

Basically he is just been itchy backside asking for it.

He loves to be analised.. That's his daily addiction.. To be analised everyday here.. Bloody hell you just bashed him.. You must be part of the PAP IB if you make fun of Tonychat, well that's what Tonychat claimed.. All Forummers who make fun of his were branded as PAP IBs.. LOL.. LOL..

There are more than 30 over Oppo Forummers past and present who made fun of him and that means all of us are all PAP IBs going by Tonychat's clever logic..:biggrin:

Later that wimp will cry father mother again and say that the so called PAP IBs are bashing him again..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lampar your cowsai king...the gongest of the cccbye gang...stewpidity wowo king!

Kopisai as I said, you and Tonychat can give each other a good blowjob so that the Forum would be peaceful without both of your irritating spamings..

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai as I said, you and Tonychat can give each other a good blowjob so that the Forum would be peaceful without both of your irritating spamings..

no need sir...thank you for your kind offer....

all of you can have tony to yourselves

me have better avenues and valleys to enjoy...haha

and better mountains to conquer...hallelujah!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need sir...thank you for your kind offer....

all of you can have tony to yourselves

me have better avenues and valleys to enjoy...haha

and better mountains to conquer...hallelujah!!!

You should join in the bashing too but as part of the punching bag.. LOL..LOL..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should join in the bashing too but as part of the punching bag.. LOL..LOL..

zeddy sir,
i had unpleasant encounters with tony before
i am staying out of this ...enjoy punching The Boss...haha

i came here because that fartardshithead Chon ridiculed Kopi - my uncle
that's all. i am here NOT to defend or attack Tonyboy....i am here to defend my Uncle Kopi

thank you....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy sir,
i had unpleasant encounters with tony before
i am staying out of this ...enjoy punching The Boss...haha

i came here because that fartardshithead Chon ridiculed Kopi - my uncle
that's all. i am here NOT to defend or attack Tonyboy....i am here to defend my Uncle Kopi

thank you....

Uncle your cheebye la!
Schizo fuck....
ilovesingapore = kopishit

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He loves to be analised.. That's his daily addiction.. To be analised everyday here.. Bloody hell you just bashed him.. You must be part of the PAP IB if you make fun of Tonychat, well that's what Tonychat claimed.. All Forummers who make fun of his were branded as PAP IBs.. LOL.. LOL..

There are more than 30 over Oppo Forummers past and present who made fun of him and that means all of us are all PAP IBs going by Tonychat's clever logic..:biggrin:

Later that wimp will cry father mother again and say that the so called PAP IBs are bashing him again..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There is no need to deny. You are PAP IB trying to impersonate as an opposition supporter. Trying to take the heat away from your fellow PAP IB? Not so easy. You can fool all the sinkies here but not me.

Last edited:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madrigal sez all is fair in love and war. As there is similarly no harm done by tonychat's repetitive remarks, there is no harm done by those who bash tonychat.

Its just one nick against a few, who is to say that one nick is used by many?

Especially to e69, zeddy and ah loon.

Seriously did tonychat did anything damaging? The real targets are pap IB. Unless u r part of the grand pap IB, then I nothing to say. If u r not pap IB, let's hoot the greatest pap IB ever, kopisai. I have to admit this kopisai is cunning and manipulative.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to deny. You are PAP IB trying to impersonate as an opposition supporter. Trying to take the heat away from your fellow PAP IB? Not so easy. You can fool all the sinkies here but not me.

Well I don't need to prove anything to a fool like you.. 94 posts since 2010 and with 181 points and 4 power points.. Good job Clone..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hey, i am the one who spotted him first.