• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appeal to jw5

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do have good points when you care to write.
So why not just write and forget about scroobal
It is so easy to mentally blank you out thinking that you just writing another tirade at scroobal

Take what scroobal done as error of his judgement

In this road against smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his maggots in white, any and all against them should be accepted as allies of some kind
Reserve the tirades only against LKY and his maggots in white, and other injustice (kind of pale against LKY) that one see.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Four forummers with great sex appeal.

1) scroobal
2) alamaking
3) tonychat
4) leetahbar

peppertail did not make the list. But has great potential. Waiting to see more join the fucking line and she'll make it.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one a serial stalker. Typical Ah Ger behavior we are all unfortunate to meet them in real life. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. My reputation points should tumble within the next one hr.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....suddenly our demi-god becums a villian, being bullied by stalkers and trolls.....
nothing can be further from the truth.....
scroobal has the thickest hide u can imagine....he has mastered the art of acting dumb while all his blinkered supporters get hot under the collars.....
meanwhile he will carry on his bullshitting and sniping at will......
he needs to be demolished otherwise the young and naives in sbf would go away with distorted views of the real world.....

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought he will eventually get tired and stop. Nabei day in day out still the same shit. If he never reminded me, i would have forgotten about csm the ns volunteer and ltk the pap mole. See the sticky? He and the kukubird can form a fan club there, president and vice pres.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persistence is not a bad thing. People can come here and make any number of claims with apparent vigour and certitude. Months or years down the road if they are proven to be 100% wrong there is no reason why others here should not draw attention to these. After all this goes to credibility and, indeed, motivation.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do have good points when you care to write.
So why not just write and forget about scroobal
It is so easy to mentally blank you out thinking that you just writing another tirade at scroobal

Take what scroobal done as error of his judgement

In this road against smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his maggots in white, any and all against them should be accepted as allies of some kind
Reserve the tirades only against LKY and his maggots in white, and other injustice (kind of pale against LKY) that one see.

Escher,

I strongly suggest you don't comment on this, especially in this manner. Very soon, you posting will be taken to be "venemous", and people will rehash everything that you ever did in the forum to attack you and malign your character.

I have already received reputation zaps that put me into moderation. Some even claim I am an impersonator. A MALICIOUS IMPERSONATOR! And I was zapped into moderation because of that.

Bullshit! I have never impersonated anyone, never tried to sabotage anyone POLITICAL FIGURE before.

There are plenty of cowardly bullies in here ready to throw stones at you and accuse you of all sorts of crimes you never committed.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO THE PERSON WHO ZAPPED ME AND SAID I WAS A MALICIOUS IMPERSONATOR:

You are bloody wrong! Asshole! I have never impersonated any so-called POLITICAL FIGURE, any PUBLIC FIGURE, any BLOGGER or whoever before.

You name me one post of mine in which I have impersonated (NO - MALICIOUSLY IMPERSONATED) someone.

You zapped me into moderation using TWO NICKS! DO you have to resort to such tactics to silence me?!?!?!?

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you to those who upped my pts to release me from moderation.

Just because I asked JW5 to stop his attack (to concentrate on more productive postings), I have been maligned as an impersonator, and my postings have been attacked as 'venemous'.

Bunch of cowards we have in here.

Thanks again to those who gave me points. You know who you are; I'll repay you once my power is back up.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Royal Canin Feline 32 is kopiuncle.

The same style of posting - there is a nagging need for attention by posting consecutively 2 or more times. Logging in and out between main nick and this one.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Royal Canin Feline 32 is kopiuncle.

The same style of posting - there is a nagging need for attention by posting consecutively 2 or more times. Logging in and out between main nick and this one.

No lah .... royal canine is either my pet snake slithering around in a new form or is Chia Ti Lik humping his butt away in someone's brand new sexmobile.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persistence is not a bad thing. People can come here and make any number of claims with apparent vigour and certitude. Months or years down the road if they are proven to be 100% wrong there is no reason why others here should not draw attention to these. After all this goes to credibility and, indeed, motivation.

I know people are here for different reasons. Speculations about whether khaw will run, why presidential nominations are approved for tjs, etc are to me but the sizzle on the steak. The real meat is where society, our society in particular, had gone wrong.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know people are here for different reasons. Speculations about whether khaw will run, why presidential nominations are approved for tjs, etc are to me but the sizzle on the steak. The real meat is where society, our society in particular, had gone wrong.

This place is useful in terms of people posting news items from elsewhere and where I would have otherwise missed them. Also, there are bits interesting perspectives. But on major philosophical questions about society, I think not.