• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone works at Unilever in Singapore in this Forum?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unilever was one of my customers...........nothing impressive, but years ago, looks like
an iron rice bowl, and I suspect there are quite a lot of hanky panky going on, but cannot confirm.......
It's like a cult in this company.........

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just wanna check....

Went for interview before and have a friend who works there. It is a place full of ang mo gui. My interview also done by a few ang more gui. Didn't get the job as I could not understand wtf they were asking lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously overloaded with foreign trash. Many Pinoys or Indonesians type too. And they have a big team just doing talent acquisition.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hi there! So when did u leave?

Some time ago. I had no problems with them. Good company, very big, all sorts of interest all over the world. They are quite demanding, but the benefits are superior to many other MNCs.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the company that may almost singlehandedly be responsible for singapores come one come all attitude to foreigners.

Few years ago unilever made singapore their regional headquarters, relocating from thailand. Edb sells mncs the idea that singapore is a great test bed for products made for asia because it has all the asian nationalities based here. Perfect to innovate, test and fine tune new products that are formulated specially for asia.

Naturally unilever wants foreigners working here....lots of them...because they are responsible for managing product launches all over asia...and are thought to possesss better insights than singos on consumers from their countries. Which makes sense.

Todays FT problem is the result of hundreds of such deals struck with every mnc that is invited to invest in singapore to manage its entire asian operations from here.

Last edited:

Unilever

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the company that may almost singlehandedly be responsible for singapores come one come all attitude to foreigners.

Few years ago unilever made singapore their regional headquarters, relocating from thailand. Edb sells mncs the idea that singapore is a great test bed for products made for asia because it has all the asian nationalities based here. Perfect to innovate, test and fine tune new products that are formulated specially for asia.

Naturally unilever wants foreigners working here....lots of them...because they are responsible for managing product launches all over asia...and are thought to possesss better insights than singos on consumers from their countries. Which makes sense.

Todays FT problem is the result of hundreds of such deals struck with every mnc that is invited to invest in singapore to manage its entire asian operations from here.

Have to agree on that .... ZERO TAX given to Unilever for 10 years plus many other extensions of tax relief...and guess what...they BRING IN MORE FOREIGNERS INSTEAD OF HIRING LOCALS.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that was the point you wanted to make, you sure have a fuckin long winded way of getting to it. Are you a girl?
Well, it's none of your business if TS is long winded. Forumers here enjoy leh. Why? Still trying to tell others how to post and what to post?