• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone tried memory foam mattress topper ?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
used a 2.5 inch topper. Back problems.
Errr, you missed out mentioning that was due to your bed-gymnastics...with dutch wife (bolster) :p

Funnies aside, nothing beats a good support mattress for a good night's sleep and nocturnal activities :wink: Simmons?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use only chinky brands cheap and good only $200/-. my ang mo tenant like it so much for it's softness and flexibility, it simulating the water bed, they like to draw maps on it. I flip it over when current tenant moved out, change the new cover ($70/-) to camouflage before new tenant come in. I have been doing it year after year untill tenant discovers and complains no choice have to write off and claim company expenses. learn from some property gurus.

Avoid chinky brands....