• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone notice the severe deterioriation of this site?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone bashes the other here. You don't? :rolleyes:

You fucking retard go read my post again. That nigger scroobal refused to log in again after he got told off by sam for his endless bitch rants starting new threads attacking a more popular forum member. He chose not to log in anymore as he deemed it an insult to his fragile ego that sam had the audacity to tell him off.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking retard go read my post again. That nigger scroobal refused to log in again after he got told off by sam for his endless bitch rants starting new threads attacking a more popular forum member. He chose not to log in anymore as he deemed it an insult to his fragile ego that sam had the audacity to tell him off.

Wah! Judging by your reaction, you are equally guilty of what scroobal did. :biggrin:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

B4 its 2 late

Attachments

• coyote.jpg
    coyote.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 405

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal is an ass maggot. surely, this mightly forum deserves much better than having this type of forummer.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To up standards bossman Sam must teach members how to embed pics....

Jus mind ur own business, other people hav their own rights to do what they wan.
There r moderators workin hard in tis forum, they would advise any forumer accordingly
so stop being a nuisance here.

If u r so interested in pictures y dun i see u contributing pictures in tis forum in the past
all u can contribute is harassment.

leongsam dun need ur advice la, without him and tis forum u probably be fishfood in Bedok adready
if leongsam need advice he will ask so dun worri, better worri abt ur own bad manners and attitude toward other forumers.
Learn to Respect others no matter how small they may be.

Frankly, the reason u dare to harass others in tis forum is not becoz u r garang or tough, its because u know u r safe hiding behind the screen,
outside tis forum u r jus a useless ball-less coward.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jus mind ur own business, other people hav their own rights to do what they wan.
There r moderators workin hard in tis forum, they would advise any forumer accordingly
so stop being a nuisance here.

If u r so interested in pictures y dun i see u contributing pictures in tis forum in the past
all u can contribute is harassment.

leongsam dun need ur advice la, without him and tis forum u probably be fishfood in Bedok adready
if leongsam need advice he will ask so dun worri, better worri abt ur own bad manners and attitude toward other forumers.
Learn to Respect others no matter how small they may be.

Frankly, the reason u dare to harass others in tis forum is not becoz u r garang or tough, its because u know u r safe hiding behind the screen,
outside tis forum u r jus a useless ball-less coward.

Sticks and stones might break my bones but your words can never hurt me.....
Maybe I am a keyboard warrior but it doesn't change the fact you dunno how to embed pics....a simple kindergarten task.....discrediting me won't make you look better. Lack of computer skills is no shame....refusal to acknowledge a fact is.....hahaha loser traits

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
its like after the g.e. 2015,the surrender and giving up of the oppo movement,this site is no longer the political/socio economics mental powerhouse it used to be,its now full of joke nonsensical articles from PAP ib sites and PAP ib dogs like issallargo or tomy chua of the blarmy retarded pre elementary primary schooler standard and logic that is neither entertaining nor intellectually stimulating.

its like going from reading the new englands journal of medicine or grey's anatomy to reading some joke ass playboy or fhm articles about the penis length.

no wonder laksaboy doesnt come here anymore.

This site now belongs to pap IBs like John Tan, Davis Koh Han Rong aka zerooo, Claire, Kopiuncle, .... they have the support of 69.9%.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sticks and stones might break my bones but your words can never hurt me.....
Maybe I am a keyboard warrior but it doesn't change the fact you dunno how to embed pics....a simple kindergarten task.....discrediting me won't make you look better. Lack of computer skills is no shame....refusal to acknowledge a fact is.....hahaha loser traits

pls do not disturb.
i am tired of ur nonsense.
i am here jus to enjoy the freedom in tis forum
post the things i like and discuss e topic i like freely without disturbance.

VBulletin behave differently in different browser, OS and security environment.
Win 8 and win 10 with Tor the WYSIWYG editor behave differently
same as linux or mac osx yosemite or el capitan. Tails also the same.

I dun wan to disturb leongsam or the mod by asking them to fix it. it minor inconvenience, i can live with it.

i am not bother abt the attachments, as long as i use e insert an image button and upload it
i am dun want to bang in the html code and tag manually,
the rest is done by the php, js script running VBulletin.

can u now leave me alone.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls do not disturb.
i am tired of ur nonsense.
i am here jus to enjoy the freedom in tis forum
post the things i like and discuss e topic i like freely without disturbance.

VBulletin behave differently in different browser, OS and security environment.
Win 8 and win 10 with Tor the WYSIWYG editor behave differently
same as linux or mac osx yosemite or el capitan. Tails also the same.

I dun wan to disturb leongsam or the mod by asking them to fix it. it minor inconvenience, i can live with it.

i am not bother abt the attachments, as long as i use e insert an image button and upload it
the rest is done by the php, js script running VBulletin.

can u now leave me alone.

Wow it seems you know so much.....
Then why so sensitive and no confidence over my remarks?