• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Here Use Windows10 (Unactivated) Before ?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone used Windows10 (Unactivated) before ?........i read got people use that way for years..........

very cash-strapped leh........so no choice........since the license is so expensive like $140 or so............

but i also read got people buy the license from Carousell for $25 and can activate the Windows10.............

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bother with those cheap Windows 10 licenses. Bought a few and none worked.
Do a search on kmspico. I used it on Windows 10 and Office 2017 with no problems. Make sure Windows Defender is disabled before applying the patch.

Last edited:

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont bother with those cheap Windows 10 licenses. Bought a few and none worked.
Do a search on kmspico. I used it on Windows 10 and Office 2017 with no problems. Make sure Windows Defender is disabled before applying the patch.

i read about KMS few days back......but scared leh.......later kena virus or malware or ransomeware...........then i mati liao...........

i read got many people use unactivated win10 for years.........or people buy license keys from Carousell for $25.......even under $10 from ebay........weird leh.....

or i should just go get LinusMint, etc......free leh...........

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read about KMS few days back......but scared leh.......later kena virus or malware or ransomeware...........then i mati liao...........

i read got many people use unactivated win10 for years.........or people buy license keys from Carousell for $25.......even under $10 from ebay........weird leh.....

If you still have any previous copy of Windows in CD or still have the registration keys can register for Windows 10. Even up to XP version registration keys can use too...

I have Windows 8 and use the registration keys to download Window 10.

Easy...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember the good old days: I got a pirated corporate version of Windows XP, no activation required at all. :biggrin:

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone used Windows10 (Unactivated) before ?........i read got people use that way for years..........

very cash-strapped leh........so no choice........since the license is so expensive like $140 or so............

but i also read got people buy the license from Carousell for $25 and can activate the Windows10.............
Just find torrents, e.g. https://kat.rip/torrent/e6ae731b833f327ddd9cb26ad86022d35747b3ed.html
Never had issues *wink*. Install antivrus and scan the shit outta it if you are scared :smile:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember the good old days: I got a pirated corporate version of Windows XP, no activation required at all. :biggrin:

But cannot do update....

Do u know why MS allows home users to use pirated copy of Windows Home version, Windows and Office products?

Because they see the more population used them it become no.1 product where the world population learn by themselves and know how to use it. So much so everyone is an expert in Windows and Office products.

MS only want to sue MS Enterprise products.... take on businesses with pirated copies...

Win win for MS... clever idea...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But cannot do update....

Do u know why MS allows anyone to use pirated copy for Home version, Windows and Office products?

Because they see the more population used them it become no.1 product where the world population learn by themselves and know how to use it. So much so everyone is an expert in Windows and Office products.

MS only want to sue MS Enterprise products.... take on businesses with pirated copies...

Win win for MS... clever idea...

Nope, I could do updates flawlessly. It's not your typical pirated copy sold at ah beng shops.

I even asked Microsoft to snail mail a Win XP SP2 CD to my home, free of charge. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh.......still need to pay later, right ?

Another thing, if you have Windows Home version cannot use it.

But can check Google it maybe now OK?

Try.

Or if you have friends with previous Windows can try use their registration keys... MS want everyone to use it nowadays, because it is now open source Windows it is free...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Antivirus will definitely detect KMS as malware because it is intrusive at the OS level. I have it installed for few years liao and my Eset antivirus didn't detect it as malware.
You either take the chance or you spend the money. If you scared this scared that, what's the point of living ?

Last edited: