• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone here have insomnia ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about taking vitamin? I was reading up on calcium, magnesium, vitamin D that time and noticed many of the customer reviews indicated taking these vitamins helped them to sleep better.

bro..i never take vitamin . but i will try it . thankyou .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vitamin D is free from sunshine. No need to buy supplement. That's why sunbathers fall asleep at the beach easily. Get enough sunshine.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vitamin D is free from sunshine. No need to buy supplement. That's why sunbathers fall asleep at the beach easily. Get enough sunshine.

whahahaha....those sun worshippers fall asleep on the beach is not because of overdose vitamin D lah ..whahahah

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alarm Clock ?

Lobster.jpg

If you sunbathe for too long, yes, Vitamin D overdose. You become salted fish.

Maybe, it was the heat that cause a person to become sleepy due to slower blood circulation. Then, a friend of mine kanna microwaved until like cooked lobster or crab. Tsk ! tsk ! He knew he was in big trouble. I ask you, how to sleep like dat ? Any big movement is painful. Sunburn is no joke, do you know ? Compare to this, what is the big deal about a vitamin overdose for that short moment of time ?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only know "yamateh":o

bro...no problem lah ...just introduce mah ..no big deal . but all of them cannot speak english ...so you must learn abit of basic japanese .

hey bro hotbot....some basic japanese to tackle the girls

1.) harro harro......i wanata kissa yourarsi

2) konichiwa ... i wanata licka yourpusi.

something like that la....i did last time but kena slapped and chased. Mebbe your luck better.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
this "kabi" thing sounds interesting, i will let you know when i set a date for departure..hee...hee...:biggrin:

bro...no problem lah ...just introduce mah ..no big deal . but all of them cannot speak english ...so you must learn abit of basic japanese .

hey bro hotbot....some basic japanese to tackle the girls

1.) harro harro......i wanata kissa yourarsi

2) konichiwa ... i wanata licka yourpusi.

something like that la....i did last time but kena slapped and chased. Mebbe your luck better.

like that i can only bring you to kabukicho :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this "kabi" thing sounds interesting, i will let you know when i set a date for departure..hee...hee...:biggrin:

ok bro. have you been to japan ? come during winter season ..i can bring a few gals from my club to onsen :wink:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho say liao!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c98qdFQF7sw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c98qdFQF7sw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

ok bro. have you been to japan ? come during winter season ..i can bring a few gals from my club to onsen :wink:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i only been to osaka! winter may not be a good season as my nose is ultra-sensitive, the last time i went to osaka during winter, and i had flu until nose bleed after taking some flu pills from one of the pharmacist.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Alarm Clock ?

If you sunbathe for too long, yes, Vitamin D overdose. You become salted fish.

The way you're trusting anonymously contributors to Wiki as authoritative, all doctors and lawyers and other professionals have to be retrenched. Be careful, some of the Wiki stuff were contributed by me. :wink:

Maybe, it was the heat that cause a person to become sleepy due to slower blood circulation. Then, a friend of mine kanna microwaved until like cooked lobster or crab. Tsk ! tsk ! He knew he was in big trouble. I ask you, how to sleep like dat ? Any big movement is painful. Sunburn is no joke, do you know ? Compare to this, what is the big deal about a vitamin overdose for that short moment of time ?

I did say, not to sunbathe for too long, didn't I? There's a difference between sunbathe and sunburn.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, i only been to osaka! winter may not be a good season as my nose is ultra-sensitive, the last time i went to osaka during winter, and i had flu until nose bleed after taking some flu pills from one of the pharmacist.

bro..i think you kena the " flower sick " in japan ...because of the flower pollen during winter . its a common sickness during the winter time in japan . thats why on winter you can see alot of japanese wearing mask .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Paging for Drifter, Alamaking, KNNBCCB...got picture to share with you 3 :biggrin: