• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone good at fixing computer?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think even MS knows :p

I think MS will wait for Apple to release Snow Leopard, so that they can "borrow" features. Vista was obviously a dud. :biggrin:

The release of Vista was delayed so many times & when it was released people were surprised that it wasn't much of an improvement over XP. Why bother with an exp OS upgrade that also requires a hardware upgrade?

I ordered 3 monitors from Dell but they screwed up the order & sent me 6 monitors. I have a multi-monitor setup. I don't play games so don't know much about direct X10. I'm surprised that games would require direct X10 because it would limit the market as Vista is not that popular.

well u know there are many ppl out there who do not DIY their pcs they buy them ready made. All these new pcs ready made all have vista as their OS instead of xp. So its forced down the consumer's throats. I am not sure if they still sell xp maybe not. So u cannot get a new XP license key. So if u must use xp u might need to borrow or use someone else's if u cannot buy a new xp key. Then if it's used too many times MS becomes suspicious and shuts down the pc blah blah.

LOL at vista being a dud. It's no use man. MS has such a large market share. Even if they borrow from apple even if their OS is crap. It will take a really long time for the mass consumers to change to another OS. Besides gaming is really important and is one of the main sustaining factors of extreme pcs and hardware. Most games can only run on vista or xp. Without gaming there's no pt to buy 8gb of ram or some super processor. In fact 1GB might be enough without gaming along with a normal p4 cpu instead of the quad, dual cores.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All right finished downloading fallout 3 and am extracting it. Gonna install it soon. :biggrin: It's 5.4GB

This time its not bad. So many sites hosting fallout 3.

U guys ought to get rapidshare. so much music, movies, games are hosted there. It's much faster than torrents cos the speed is guranteed.

Of course i am sure most of u here wun even bear to part with 13 bucks. :rolleyes: