• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anybody here catch pokemon?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clefairy, hopefully a claire favorite.

image.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the stupid pokemon caused any deaths so far ? road accidents or players collapsing and dying by heat exhaustion ?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
90 types, concentrate on upgrading 3 rare critters that can evolve 3 times. poliwag is one of them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i caught 55 pokemon so far.

what? only 55? just one critter alone cost me 119 attempts with 114 successful. finally accumulate over 400 magikarp candies to evolve it to gyarados. have caught over 500 critters and transferred over 250 of them to the professor.

image.jpg

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
what? only 55? just one critter alone cost me 119 attempts with 114 successful. finally accumulate over 400 magikarp candies to evolve it to gyarados. have caught over 500 critters and transferred over 250 of them to the professor.

LOL no one will actually be patient to collect 400. gyarados can be caught in the wild if u are lucky and hatching egg LOL

Last edited:

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stupid pokemon caused any deaths so far ? road accidents or players collapsing and dying by heat exhaustion ?

LOL after the last update, game developer niantic ensures that all gamers gets a nagging popup screen reminding them not to drive while playing LOL. the game is very fair as in that all powerful pokemons has weaknesses and are beatable.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
90 types, concentrate on upgrading 3 rare critters that can evolve 3 times. poliwag is one of them.

LOL i won't waste my stardusts and candies if my character's level and poliwag's cp level is low, only to get a low cp polywhirl after evolution

Poliwrath.gif

increase your character's xp level so that u have higher chance to catch a polywhirl or polywrath but u must stock up raz berries, special pokeballs and impove your throwing accuracy LOL

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly you. Every 4 pidgeons 1 can evolve. XP is equivalent to catching 9 pokemons. Trainer more power, pokemon more power. Easy maths. :cool:

LOL GOTCHA ! i wanna know if all those who replied in this thread have actually played the silly game or just googling for answers LOL LOL

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use poke radar to seek out

LOL some apps are a farce really, and if they are reliable, niantic would have ban it by now LOL...... i got plenty of wild, and some rare pokemons at certain locations which i think it could be breeding nests and they don't appear in pokemesh and all u see on pokemesh are mostly pidgets and rattatas LOL.............. sightings from within the pokemon game itself is good enough..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL no one will actually be patient to collect 400. gyarados can be caught in the wild if u are lucky and hatching egg LOL

end up with 2 gyarados, one is caught in the wild, the other from evolution with 400 magikarp candies. when i finally reach my 400 candies and about to evolve a magikarp, a gyarados in the wild appears. anti-climax. so i catch the wild gyarados and evolve a magikarp. turns out the gyarados through evolution has a higher cp than the one from the wild. anyway, will use both in the gym.

image.jpg

Last edited:

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
end up with 2 gyarados, one is caught in the wild, the other from evolution with 400 magikarp candies. when i finally reach my 400 candies and about to evolve a magikarp, a gyarados in the wild appears. anti-climax. so i catch the wild gyarados and evolve a magikarp. turns out the gyarados through evolution has a higher cp than the one from the wild. anyway, will use both in the gym.

LOL it's like wasting many stardusts and candies on a favorite, low cp pokemon only to get the same type pokemon with high cp when your trainer's xp level increases LOL

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL it's like wasting many stardusts and candies on a favorite, low cp pokemon only to get the same type pokemon with high cp when your trainer's xp level increases LOL

i only play the games for a couple of times and uninstall it. it is a waste of battery and time.