• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anybody here catch pokemon?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes. i agree.

btw where to catch pikachu? i want to catch this weekend

many pikachus at townsend park in san jose. pinsers at koi palace in milpitas. cubones on castro street in mountain view (not to be mistaken as the castro street of sf). vulpixes at japan town in san jose. clefairies in santana row. magikarps at pier 39 in sf.

but i truly want to catch ho jynx. haven't seen one yet except at the sj flea market gym.

image.jpg

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
many pikachus at townsend park in san jose. pinsers at koi palace in milpitas. cubones on castro street in mountain view (not to be mistaken as the castro street of sf). vulpixes at japan town in san jose. clefairies in santana row. magikarps at pier 39 in sf.

jalat u. recommend me go oversea?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
your kidney functions getting better? when still healthy must travel.

Worse than last year. Kidney function didn't get better. Still the same. Didn't progress much then I happy.
Now the urine protein and high blood pressure really make me Sianz.
Sometime or most time , my leg swollen, I tried not to take medicine to help pass out water. So I usually have to lift my leg up while I sleeping.

Well, think only you believe I true sick. Others thought I bullshit. But is ok.

Sick and still kicking.
I want to continue to live as per normal even sick or dialysis.

Slowly slowly accept the fact that I may have to start dialysis soon.
Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Happy go lucky.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse than last year. Kidney function didn't get better. Still the same. Didn't progress much then I happy.
Sometime or most time , my leg swollen, I tried not to take medicine to help pass out water. So I usually have to lift my leg up while I sleeping.

Sick and still kicking.

Happy go lucky.

swollen legs means water is logged down there without being properly processed by kidneys. hope for the best. am glad that pokemon go is keeping you company and happy. must catch ho jynx. very elusive critter.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

but i truly want to catch ho jynx. haven't seen one yet except at the sj flea market gym.

22725981fab81158bc4d40a1e61b497cfa447613.jpg

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 151 characters in the original animated series and nine are considered "illegal" in the Pokemon Go game by Niantic Inc. Go figure out yourselves LOL... LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which is the most powerful pokomon character? is it the original one?

so far in pokemon go, it's mewtwo. arceus is the most powerful original pokemon but can't find it in go. thus the crown goes to mewtwo. you too, me too, mewtwo.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sick and still kicking.

Happy go lucky.

I believe you mah .last time I ever said to 1bro, forgot his nick that rarely people will curse ownself for being sick. You did not believe that I believe you lor.also I don't know how to help you only.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Farfetch'd - exclusive to Asia, hatch from a 5km egg

Kangaskhan - exclusive to Australia/New Zealand, hatch from a 5km egg

Mr Mime - exclusive to Europe, hatch from a 10km egg

Tauros - exclusive to North America, hatch from a 5km egg

Note : GPS spoofing will get your account permanently banned! LOL

While there are pokemon characters more powerful than others, each have their own strengths and weaknesses and so they are beatable. LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Farfetch'd - exclusive to Asia, hatch from a 5km egg

Kangaskhan - exclusive to Australia/New Zealand, hatch from a 5km egg

Mr Mime - exclusive to Europe, hatch from a 10km egg

Tauros - exclusive to North America, hatch from a 5km egg

Note : GPS spoofing will get your account permanently banned! LOL

While there are pokemon characters more powerful than others, each have their own strengths and weaknesses and so they are beatable. LOL

don't need to hatch egg to get tauros. can catch in sf, on montgomery street near embarcadero. caught mine there. will need 2 razz berries and 2 great balls as the catch circle is amber with a razz berry thrown in.

image.jpg