• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Suitors for This Gal? His Daddy Will Pay You Lots!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
HK tycoon doubles marriage reward to $165m for his lesbian daughter

179789.jpg

Hong Kong - Hong Kong mogul Cecil Chao has doubled the marriage bounty to HK$1 billion (S$165 million) to any man who can successfully win the heart of his lesbian daughter Gigi Chao, Nanyang Siang Pau reported.

The father insisted that Gigi is still single although she had admitted to "marrying" her female partner Sean Eav in 2012 in Paris.

In an interview with a business newspaper early this month, Cecil said that although his initial offer of HK$500million (S$82 million) in 2012 attracted more than 20,000 suitors, his daughter remained unmoved.

Ironically, he also said that he would not interfere in the personal life of his daughter.

"I only hope for her to have a good marriage and children as well as inherit my business," Cecil said.

He believed that Gigi's thinking would change in due time as she is only 33 now.

Cecil revealed that Gigi had told him before that she had yet to find a suitable male partner.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not bad, she is definitely prettier than Lee Kuan Yew daughter and Lee Kuan Yew eldest daughter in law

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give you HK$1 billion if you will marry my daughter

Hong Kong property tycoon Cecil Chao Sze-tsung has doubled his marriage dowry to HK$1 billion to any man who can successfully woo and marry his lesbian daughter, Gigi Chao, reports the SCMP.

Sean-Eav-Gigi-Chao--e1348724015150.jpg

Cecil Chao had told the media that his previous offer of HK$500 million, although attracted a lot of eligible suitors, around 20,000 men, none of them were able to win his daughter’s heart, and persuade her to leave her partner of nine years, Sean Eav.

Cecil Chao’s plan to marry off his daughter made headlines and even captured the attention of British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/krIGXf2Hw4s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I give you HK$1 billion if you will marry my daughter

Publicity stunt by the media whore of a father....
He knows he will never need to fork out the money....sure win

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old man really craving for attention ... Chut stunt again.

Skeptical

Alfrescian
Loyal

but the daughter lesbian right? How to jio? Mission impossible le...