• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Sinkie Male Wants to Date Female Alpha SPG? Subtly Interested In BDSM!

jw5

Loyal
She got set up a company in Singapore with 5 employees, of which 3 are Singaporeans or not? If not, go stand behind 29 year-old PRC national FT Emma Li! Chey! :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will try to make space for her in my schedule.

She will enjoy yabyumming with me as I will show her delights that make her moan for more and more and fuck her
until her mind go up in nova.

She will spend all her time waiting for me to have her again so she can see all colors of rainbow and more.

She can do pole dancing on my pole while she moan and scream during the times she is with me.

YOU GUYs CAN ALL FUCK OFF
SHE GOT HERSELF INTO MY SCHEDULE AND SHE GOT NO MORE TIME WITH YOU RIFF RAFF.